Season Two

After we all had wrapped up filming Season one of Merlin, the cast and crew said our goodbyes although we were bracing for the show to get renewed for a second season.

Bradley and I left on..somewhat awkward terms. After we had went to the amusement park he started ignoring me for some reason. Whenever I would say something to him he would just shrug his shoulders and make a weird sound as if he was annoyed.

I tried to ask him what was the matter or if I did something to him, but he would never tell me so it was rather awkward when we had to film the last episode where Arthur's dying and Gwen is speaking to him while holding his hand.

I didn't keep in touch with him, but I did keep in touch with everyone else. It had been a few weeks until we heard that the show got renewed and we were all heading back to Pierrefonds, France.

I was so excited, but also nervous about seeing Bradley.

Whatever, I wasn't going to let one boy get in the way of my work.

Everyone had arrived bright and early to start filming Season two. I had noticed Colin's hair got a bit longer which I thought suited him with his sharp cheekbones and pale skin.

I finished getting ready in hair and makeup and already was in my purple maid dress as I walked onto set seeing Bradley sitting in a chair looking at his camera as I walked past him not saying anything.

If he wants to play hard to get, then that's what he'll get.

I sat down in my chair next to Katie as we started discussing our characters development in the new season as she giggled, "Have you read the second episodes script yet?"

I shook my head smiling, "No, why? What happens?" I felt Bradley looking over at us as Katie smirked, "You and Bradders have a little lip action going on in the second episode."

I widened my eyes, "What? Why are they already introducing Arthur and Gwen's love story?" I grabbed the script and flipped through it.

Katie shrugged, "I think it's going to be romantic." She stated as I frowned and tried not to look at Bradley, "It's going to be anything but," I told her hoping Bradley had heard.

The black haired woman furrowed her eyebrows at both of us confused but didn't say anything as I couldn't help but glance over at Bradley who was staring at me.

I took my eyes away and sighed putting my hand on my head looking at the script on my lap wondering how this kiss was going to go and why Bradley was still ignoring me.