Chapter One

Introduction
November 5, 2014

Damia POV:
Hey I'm Damia but call me Mia . I'm 22 years old . i have no children . i stay in Miami Florida. I live with my boyfriend Rayshaun and his three daughters . Rayshaun is very abusive and so is his three daughters . i want to leave so bad but i can't . i have no friends to go to or family . my mom stays in Atlanta and my dad i just don't know him . i have no phone to get in touch with people because Rayshaun took it and broke it . you'll find out more in the story . i was laying in bed then i heard the door open . i knew it was Rayshaun and his daughters .

Rayshaun: Mia why the hell you didn't clean the fuck up ?

Cayla: she probably was cheating on you daddy .

Armoni: yea daddy .

Rayshaun: what you think Treasure ?

Treasure: i think she was too .

Then they came upstairs . i was still laying in bed . then they pushed me off the bed .

Rayshaun: get the hell up ! He yelled .

Me: what did i do ? I cried .

Cayla: you didn't clean up .

Treasure: sure didn't .

Armoni: daddy can we beat her ass up .

Rayshaun: go ahead .

Then they all attacked me . they were kicking and punching everywhere . the one that hurts the most was when Rayshaun kicked in my stomach . the man i loved hit me . when he always told me he'll never put his hands or feet on me . but i was wrong . i cant stay any longer cause it might continue . after they finish i was bloody and bruises everywhere on my body except my face cause i held my arms over it .

Rayshaun: now clean this shit up and start dinner .

I cleaned up everything including the girls room's . then i went downstairs and started dinner . i cooked chicken , Mac & cheese , cornbread , collard greens and yams . i made their plates and went back upstairs . i ran me some bath water and added my Victoria secret body wash . i took off all of my clothes and got in . i pulled my knees to my chest and started crying . my past was brought to my attention . from me being raped and beat by mom boyfriend . i told Rayshaun everything he promised he wouldn't do the same but he did anyways . i washed my body off and got out the shower . i looked over my bruises and they were dark purple . since I'm brown skin it showed. I lotioned my body up and slipped on my baby blue boy shorts and a big T-shirt then i laid down . i was dozing off then i heard moaning . i went down stairs and there it was . my boyfriend fucking his daughters .
Treasure: ugh daddy fuck me right there .

Rayshaun: right there baby girl ?

Then i seen Cayla eating Armoni pussy. She must have been eating it good cause Armoni was screaming .

Armoni: ugh Cayla lick it right there .

Cayla: Moni you taste good .

I couldn't stand to watch so i went back upstairs . i laid back down . I'm getting out of here tomorrow and that's a promise .

Jacquees POV:
Wassup im Jacquees but call me Jac or Que . i am 22 years old . i have a daughter named Peyton . she's 2 years old . i am currently in a relationship with a girl named Logan . but my family hate her guts . i was sitting over my cousin Issa house . everyone was there . the fyb gang and Issa's girlfriend Chasity .

Me: man um Logan wanna come over here .

Tevin: man why ?

Issa: you know Chasity don't like her nor do Tevin .

Boakie: she talk to much shit .

Chasity: who talk to much shit , she said while walking in the door .

Durante: Logan she wanna come over .

Chasity: OK but Que if she say anything out the way im going to cut her .

Issa: babe you being nice ?

Me: yea what you do or what you want ?

Chasity: i didn't do nothing or want nothing im just to tired to argue with her if she say some slick shit .

Chris: damn they got my buddy tired .

Chasity: hell yea but Que where Pey ?

Me: with my Mama .

Chasity: oh cause if she was here i wouldn't have dropped Isa off .

Bobby: im hungry.

Tevin: me too .

Issa: bae can you cook some .

Chasity: I'm too tired !

Me: well lets order .

I called Papa John's . they said wait 30 minutes . we were all sitting and talking then the doorbell rung . Tevin to be first answer to see if it was the Pizza guy but it was Logan and another girl .

Tevin: oh its yo ugly ass .

Logan: shut the hell up and move.

Tevin: look i know you Que girl and all but don't forget I'll drag yo ass by that nappy ass hair .

Issa: damn .

Durante: Que you got money and cant even keep her weave good .

Me: she never asks Peyton hair is the only one .

Chasity: that's because i get it did.

Then Logan and the other girl walked in . Issa just stared .

Chasity: now Logan you asked Que could you come over not you and her .

Bobby: yea who is that ?

Logan: i know what i asked and ask Issa .

Chasity: Issa who is that ?

Issa: my ex girlfriend Marilyn it was way before you .

Boakie: get out with yo messy ass.

Chasity: they don't have to go but try some if you want .

Chris: well I'm finna go.

Boakie: me too .

Then Boakie and Chris left . it was just me , Issa , Chasity, Durante, Tevin , Bobby, Logan and Marilyn . Then the doorbell rung again .

Issa: get the door Tevin .

Chasity: yea .

Tevin: not this time last time i opened it there stood two ugly mothafuckers .

Everybody laughed except Logan and Marilyn .

Me: i finna go home , i said chuckling .

Logan: yes please ?

Chasity: i love you Que .

Issa: um no .

Me: shut up and ight but Logan she not coming .

Logan: why not ?

Tevin: cause he said so now bye .

Bobby: god damn .

Me: look I'm gone i gotta pick up Pey tomorrow .

Logan: babe please can Marilyn go ?

Me: hell no .

Then i got up and left . i went home . i got out of my car and went to the door . i unlocked it and went upstairs to my room . i pulled off my shirt and pants and jumped in the bed and went to sleep .