Chapter Thirty Two

Leaving Two Soon

Jacquees POV:
Finally getting a break from the tour 😫 . i swear a nigga was finna die . but now my family here im excited . me and the fam were all gonna do some together so we trying to see wassup .

Damia POV:
Were just getting to see Que and Issa . And they want to go out and hang . if i knew this i wouldnt have came . i could have stayed home with my kids . 😭 omg .

Jacquees POV:
Me and the guys was going out tonight . I guess Mia and them was staying . im glad im getting a break from this tour shit ✋ .

Boakie : aye yall ready ?

Me : yeah .

I threw on my snapback and walked out of the room . ya nigga was looking good as fuck .

Me : ight baby im gone , i kissed Mia forehead .

Mia : alright , she looked away .

Pey and Kaden was asleep . Lyric was up on FaceTime with her friend Destyn 💕 .

MamaR : where yall going ?

Me : to some new club .

Tevin : Aiight Mia . he hugged her .

We got in the car and left.
Damia POV:
I was finna stay here and spend time with Que . but now since he's on vacation . i guess im going back home . Que can see me when he's off tour .

Me : lyric im going back home . im letting you guys stay with my mama and chass .

Lyric : ok mama i love you .

Me : love you too Lyric tell Pey & Kaden the same thing .

I got the rest of my things and went into the living room with the others .

Me : okay im packed and ready .

Chass : you really leaving ? , she sighed .

Me : yes , que out and thats the only reason i came all the way up here , i sighed .

MirMir : yeah , i love you Mia .

Me : i love you guys too .

Chass : you ready ?

Me : yeah .

I grabbed my bag and me and chass walked to the Car .

Me : lets go .

Chass : im gonna miss you Mia .

Me : im gonna miss you too.

Chass started the car and we dtove toward the Airport . there really wasnt much conversation during the ride . 15 minutes later we pulled up .

Chass : call me everyday and soon as you get home , she sighed .

Me : i gotcha babes .

I grabbed my bag and walked into the airport .

Me : goodbyeeee !