Chapter Thirty Three

Long Lasting Love

Jacquees POV:
We just got back from the club . i had fun but now i just wanted to lay under my beautiful girlfriend 💍 . I walked in the suite and sene that my mama and MirMir was still up.

Me : wassup .

MamaR : hey queedy , im gonna go to bed , she sighed .

She got up and walked into the room her & MirMir was sharing .

MirMir : me too . goodnight Que .

Me : night Mir .

I walked into the kids room and didn't see them . They probably went with Chass . Then i went into me and Mia room . i opened the door and seen Lyric , Pey & Kaden .

Me : wassup nuggets .

Pey : daddy !

Lyric : hey daddy .

Me : why yall not in yall room ?

Lyric : couldn't sleep .

Me : where yall momma ?

Lyric : um , .

Me : where she at Lyric ?

Lyric : well um , she left .

Me : what you mean ? , i said confused .

Lyric : she wanted to spend the day with you , but you went out so she said she's going back home .

Damn , i should have stayed home with my girl and kids .

Me : man , i sighed .

Pey : are you mad daddy ?

Me : no just upset with myself . yall get some sleep okay .

Lyric : alright .

Me : i love yall . ❤

Lyric : love you too .

I walked into the room the kids supposed to be sharing and laid down . I was going to make it up to Mia somehow . i promise ya that . 😈 but for right now i need some sleep .

Damia POV:
I woke up at 12:00 . i cant believe i slept that long . me and my friend Autumn were going shopping today . i went into the bathroom and did my hygiene things . Then i took a quick shower so i wouldnt be late . i threw on my undergarments . then my light blue half shirt . i slipped on my army green shorts with my brown sandals .

After i was done getting dressed i grabbed my mk handbag and my keys and also my phone and walked out of the door

After i was done getting dressed i grabbed my mk handbag and my keys and also my phone and walked out of the door . i walked to my car and got in and drove toward Autumn house .

Jacquees POV:
After hearing Mia left . i was finna make a big ass step . i was thinking about proposing to her . i really love Mia and everything we been through . not trying to sound all soft , but aint i never felt no way about no type of girl . Mia changed my life and i wanna keep her in it . i already had this ring my grandma gave to me , yeah I'll get her a upgrade but for now i just want to show her how much i appreciate her. Everybody was in me and the kids room . the kids were playing the bedroom while the grown ups were in front . Including Lyric and Kaden .

Me : i got a question i need a answer .

Chass : okay wassup ?

Me : if i was to ask Mia to marry me would i have yall blessings ? , i smiled .

Everybody went crazy ! Especially my mama .

MamaR : yes boy !

Tevin : ayeeee !

Then Pey and Isa ran in .

Pey : daddy why everybody yelling?

Me : im asking mia to marry me Pey .

Pey : what ? , she smiled .

Me : yup you want me to ?

Pey : yeah !

Me : well we got a jet to catch !

MirMir : you already booked the jet ?

Me : yeah .

Everybody went running for they bags and stuff . me and the kids stuff was already packed . 😛 im ready to purpose to Mia . i love Mia to death , without her , my life incomplete . ❤

Damia POV:
I was out with Autumn , she was taking me to some restaurant tonight . she planned it so late , i wasnt in the right attire .

Me : i need to change , im not going to no restaurant like this , i whined .

Autumn : i know girl shut up .

Me : your driving then .