The Monster?

The Impala pulled into the parking lot of the school. They had everything all planned out, but the two boys running out of the front doors of the school, made their job was easier.

"Nico wait!" Said the blonde haired guy, as he ran after the boy with the black hair. "No! Stay away from me!" The black haired boy yelled. "I'm a monster!"

The black haired boy slammed right into Dean and Dean grabbed him. "Monster you say," Dean said looking into the boy's wide frightened eyes. "Because we specialize in monsters."

"Dean!" Sam said and Dean looked at him. "He's a kid!" The boy shook his head.

"No he's right," the boy said as tears escaped his eyes. "I'm a monster."

"What happened?" Sam asked in a calm tone. Dean let go of the boy.

"Well these three bullies came at me," he said. "They insulted me and cussed at me. Then they started to hit me. I was so scared, because one of them had a pocket knife, and I thought that they would kill me. Then they just dropped dead..."

Sam looked at Dean. They walked around to the other side of the car. "What is it?" Dean asked. "Dean that kid," he said gesturing to the boy. "He just found out that he's a monster. I don't think that he actually meant to kill anyone."

Dean sighed. "Okay then what do you want to with him? Take him back to the bunker and experiment on him?"

"I think maybe we should," Sam said. "Dude you just said that he is a kid," Dean said.

"We are not going to hurt him Dean," Sam said as he walked over to the boy.

"What's your name?" Sam asked him.

"Nico," said the boy.

"Okay Nico," Sam said calmly. "Clearly we know that you are not human. You are a monster of some sort. We would like to take back to our place of work, and find out what you are."

"Okay," Nico said and Sam let him in the back seat of the Impala.

"Hey!" The blonde haired boy said. "If he's going then I'm going too."

"Are you a monster?" Dean asked. "Did you kill anyone?"

"No," the boy said. "But I should've helped him. I'm part of the reason why those people are dead. I don't care about anything. But I do care about him and if he has to go get experimented on then I am coming too."

Dean was about to argue, but Sam stopped him. "Okay," Sam said and let the blonde haired boy in the back seat with Nico.

"I'm tired," Nico yawned and instantly fell asleep. The blonde haired boy pulled him close and wrapped an arm around him.

"My name's Will by the way," he said as they pulled out of the parking lot. Will rested his head on Nico's and went to sleep.