Chapter Seventeen

Jin's met his Match

I wake up to the scent or peppermint and a chisel chest pressed against my back. A smile crept on my face knowing the only person who would hold me like this. I pushed my body deeper into his arms and he tighten his hold on me. In this moment right now, I felt so safe and comfortable. I turned around to face him but he was asleep. I took that opportunity to admire his features.

I took my finger and traced his face, letting it glide around his small eyes and nose. I stare at his lips and let the memories from yesterday invade my mind. So soft and intoxicating. Now I traced his lips, letting my hands draw around each edge. I let my finger stay there on his lips for a moment until he opened his eyes and bit my finger.

"Ow!" I yelped. He looked at me and smiled.

"What were you doing?" He smiled even wider. He knew exactly what I was doing.

"There was something on your face" I tried to play it off but he obviously wasn't buying it.

"Yea, that something was you" he laughed.

His hand that was once wrapped around my torso was now rubbing my inner thighs leaving tingles. It's crazy how I went from hating his guts to having such a peculiar desire for him. I grabbed his face and kissed him. Letting all the passion run through my lips. At first he was surprised at my sudden action but then kissed me back.

This was the third time we did this but for some reason it felt like my first. He shifted so that now he was hovering over me and deepen the kiss. He position himself between my legs and heat rose up my body. I wrapped my legs around his waist wanting him as close as possible.

During the kiss I realized that I just woke up so I didn't even brush my teeth yet.

Omg!

I can't kiss him with morning breath! I quickly pulled away from him and put my hand on his chest. He looked confused for a moment and I tried to think of an excuse.

"I'm hungry" I blurted out. His lips turned into a smirk and lust filled his eyes.

"I'm hungry too" he said kissing me again, this time more aggressive. Obviously he didn't understand me, so I tried again.

"No I mean I'm really hungry. Breakfast?" He nodded his head

"Ok"

Rap Mon POV:

Breakfast?!

What kind of shit excuse was that? She kisses me first and then she just backs out. Did I do something wrong? Am I moving to fast with her? Cause I mean she's not even my official girlfriend yet and I'm already trying to get into her pants. I care for Taylor, I really do but I don't know how us being official can work. My parents will kill me if they found out. My dad already gave me a warning and I'm afraid what he might do if I disobeyed him again. But at the same time I don't want to hide our relationship. Taylor is a type of girl you want to show the world to, but I can't do that because of all our differences.

After our kiss she went straight to the bathroom and locked herself in there. I took that as a message and left the room.

I walked to the kitchen to find Jin and Suga eating breakfast. I wasn't happy with how Jin was treating Taylor. He's my best friend but he's acting like a complete douche.