Chapter 31

Rage

Rap mon POV:

I can't believe this is happening. I know suga and I have been on bad terms lately because of Taylor but now this. This is the guy I called my best friend. And now this is the second girlfriend that he took from me. And the nerve of that bitch to say it was mine.

I feel like I'm on one of those prank shows, and I'm just waiting for the cameras to come out. Why is this happening to me!!

"Rap mon" I heard HyunA voice. I wanted to kill her. All the money and time I spent on a child that wasn't even mind. All this time I felt bad for not being there to watch him grow up. All these months that I grown to love him. What could she possibly say to make this situation better.

"I don't wanna hear it HyunA. If you know what's good for you, you would stay away" I threatened. I absolutely didn't want to even look at her

"I know but I just wanted to tell you why. There was a plan u know"

A plan?

"There is a dying child in the operating room and you want to talk to me about a plan!! HyunA go get that son of a bitch Suga so he can save Milee" I bellowed

She got scared at the intensity of my voice. I've never yelled at her so loud before but it had to be done. I can't believe I let her ruin my chances with Taylor.

Taylor

She was all I could think about now. This is my chance to win her back. All these months I've been trying to forget about her, but enough is enough.

She's mine

But I can't leave Milee. Even though that's not my biological son, he's in danger and I need to make sure he's ok.

Kelsey Pov

I honestly can't stop smiling. My face hurts but I can't stop smiling. I'm gonna marry the man of my dreams.
I know Jin was hard to talk to in the beginning. In fact I couldn't stand his guts, but I'm so lucky I got to know the real him.

He's a great lover and a professional at putting a smile on my face.

I love him

I love jin

Jin Pov

Kelsey and I went back to the flat to be alone together. My heart is beating due to the current situation.

I'm getting married

Kelsey is the most important person in my life right now. Everybody has there own drama like suga wanting Taylor, I love how kelsey and I aren't in it. It's like we're in our own little bubble. I care about her so much.

Her melanin excellence is what I want.

I can't even imagine not liking her. Like before when we hated each other seems like a distant memory.

"Do you like your ring?" I ask her

Her eyes leaves the Jewel and lands on mine. Her mouth grew into a huge smile.

"It's perfect. I'm just happy that you want to commit to me. I mean look how far we come with each other" she explains with sparks in her eyes

"I know right. We went from hating each other from can't stay away from each other"

"Your parents won't approve the marriage though" she says with a long sigh

"Kelsey you mean everything to me. I honestly don't give a fuck what my parents think. I don't give a fuck that your Asian and I'm black. I'm in love with you and that's all the matters." I said those words with such sincerity so she can realize that this is our reality

"I get that babe but I want them to like me. Or at least accept it"

"We'll be fine" I didn't wanna talk about my parents. It would only ruin her mood.

She went back to looking at her ring but I still couldn't stand the fact that my parents didn't accept her. And I can tell that it bothers her, and it will only get worse with time.

I need to talk to them ASAP and deal with it. They need to accept her cause she's gonna be my wife. And the mother of my children.

In fact I'm gonna talk to them tomorrow.