Chapter Twenty

Sugar and Spice

Jin POV:

After breaking up the fight I rushed over to Kelsey. Suga tried to apologize but I cut him off. It's all his fault for sticking his tongue down Taylor's throat. How did he think Namjoon was going to react. I can't believe Kelsey got hit. I felt so bad for her. I grabbed her in my arms bridal style and brought her to the bathroom.

I placed her on top of the counter and positioned myself between her thighs. Her body stiffen, probably by our dangerously close proximity. Her breaths quicken and I didn't know why I had that affect on her. I continued to look at her face and check out her nose, it was bleeding and she was forming a bruise under her eyes.

I hate Kelsey. I do! But my heart breaks for her. No girl deserves to get hit by a man, accident or not. I grabbed the first aid kit behind her which provoked me to move closer to her to reach it. Her eyes glued to mine the whole time, and was reading something I can't decipher.

"Why are you helping me?" Her voice was low and in a whisper. Her eyes searched my face for answers.

Ugh! Why can't she just let me help her without asking questions. This chick has such a big mouth. I don't want to tell her why because it's too personal. Back in Korea my dad used to hit my mom all the time. He would hit her so badly that at times it was hard to see if she was my mother or not. There would be times were i would have to bring her to the hospital because dad always refused. I hated him for that! I also hated seeing my mothers fragile body In agony.

And that's what flashed through my eyes when I saw Suga hit Kelsey. It was like something inside of me had to help her like I helped my mom. Again I don't want to tell her that. Plus it's non of her fucking business.

"Just because" I shrugged. I didn't know how to reply. I looked into her eyes and I could feel the curiosity radiating off her. I know she wasn't gonna leave this alone. I know that she's going to dig until she finds out.

"Jin, your so confusing! First your being a complete racist jackass and now your helping me?" She grabbed my shoulders and shake me silly which made me smile.

"If I'm confusing then that means you were trying to figure me out." I smirked

She smiled at me still holding my shoulders. I didn't notice until now how close we were. She was still on the counter and I was still between her legs. My heart began to beat fast in my chest. Shit! Why is it doing that?

"Your right. I am trying to figure you out" her face was so close to mine. Ugh! I'm suppose to hate her not put myself in an intimate situation. Not that I think this is intimate.

"Well stop trying because most girls fail" it's true no girl has ever been able to handle me. I have a lot of baggage.

"Silly Jin, what makes you think I'm just any girl" I have to admit, her saying that put a smile on my face which was weird since I rarely smile.

I still hate her but after her getting hurt and her impossible motives to know what I'm hiding, I hate her less. Maybe......

99% hatred

Rap Mon POV:

Shit! Now she knows. That was a part of my life that I wanted to keep away from her. I didn't want her to look at me differently, but stupid Suga had to ruin everything. Taylor and I were doing great until he got involved. What kind of a best friend is he. That son of a bitch! She's mine and nobody else's. It was my fault for even suggesting for Taylor to crash at Suga's flat.