Chapter 6

A pain filled scream erupted, echoing throughout the dark room. Karin grinned, enjoying the pain that she caused Temari by her power. Temari shivered in pain as she tried to stand up and attack Karin, but the sound of the shackles that bounded her wrists and ankles did nothing, but keep her restrained. "You witch!" She cried. "This is your plan? You hurting me, causing me pain – controlling me with mind control and trying to get Naruto to come? Seems to me like it's you that's the fool." Karin clenched her jaw, and strode toward Temari grabbing the blonde by the neck.

"You know nothing!" She growled. Temari smirked, scowling at the red haired girl. Suigetsu and Kabuto watched, enjoying the way Temari got Karin riled up until she'd scream. "You bitch, I should kill you."

"I don't think you want to do that, Lady Karin." Kabuto spoke up. Temari looked at the gray haired male, her eyes narrowing into a glare. "She is an essential asset in getting Naruto to come save her." Essential asset? Please. Temari snarled at him. "However," Kabuto continued, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "If you must inflict real pain upon her why not use a weapon?" He looked at Suigetsu." Violet eyes glanced at Temari curtly. A sigh escaped his lips.

"I'm not going to use my sword, but I would like to have a little fun with her before she becomes ours for a little while." Suigetsu grinned. Temari's eyes widened, her jaw slacked open. This was it, her final breath was about to be made. Her eyes closed as her body relaxed, giving in to the darkness.

             "Lady Tsunade, Shizune is awake now." Sakura said, walking into the main room with Ino following her. Tsunade nodded her head. "Should we ask questions about Orochimaru?" She asked. This made Tsunade shake her head. Sakura nodded. She turned to Ino, who gasped, seeing something in the doorway. Sakura's eyes widened as she noticed the figure. Her mouth opened as the name of the person leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed. "S-Sasuke." Sakura gasped. "Y-You're awake?" She asked as she and Ino walked toward him.

Sasuke snorted and stepped forward toward Tsunade who sat at her desk. He had been awake for some time now, it was just a matter of time before he'd finally find out that Naruko was reincarnated into a man. "What's the deal, Tsunade?" Sasuke's deep voice asked. His onyx eyes meeting Tsunade in a long stare.

"Sasuke Uchiha, you are one of the few demons that have sided with us. We are thankful for that. However, we do need you now more than ever. It's imperative that we protect him from Karin, Suigetsu, Kabuto, Orochimaru, and the rest of those who seek the death of him." Tsunade explained. An elegant brow rose.

"Who are you talking about?" Sasuke asked, his voice edgy. Tsunade hadn't mentioned anything about Naruko since the day she died. Ever since then Sasuke had been forced to talk to Sakura or Ino who were very, very good sparring partners, but that didn't mean anything. "It's Naruko isn't it? She's alive?" Sakura pulled Ino back, knowing that if Sasuke were to get angry it wouldn't be best to stand near him. Electricity began to appear around his body.

"That's enough, Uchiha." Tsunade ordered. "Listen to me, Naruko has reincarnated into a man, do you really still have feelings for him?" The sparks of electricity stopped immediately. Sasuke thought about it, did he have feelings for the girl that is now a boy?

"My feelings have not changed. I will protect Naruko no matter what. I want to know something though," Onyx eyes closed softly before they opened, revealing them to be a blood red. "Why did you wait until now to tell me?"

"I thought it'd best that you'd didn't know. Kyuubi and Itachi resisted to telling you. I ordered them not to. It was my decision. Don't worry, Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro are there protecting Naruto along with Hinata, Kiba, and Shino. You, Sasuke are ordered to train so that your abilities are strengthened. Pick an opponent, Sakura or Ino." Tsunade smirked. Sasuke looked at the two girls. He snarled.