Chapter 15 - Looking For Clues

WARNING!

There are some swear words in this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brad's POV:

I turn around and glare at her, she has a smug look on her face 'what did you just say?'. I notice that she is recording and she smiles 'Pathetic. Baby. Freak. Con' she mocks. I pluck her phone from her hand and smash it down to the floor 'you bitch, you don't know half the shit hes going through'. Tristan pulls me back and stares at me in the eyes 'listen Brad, shes not worth the time. Lets just go and find Connor'. Me and Tristan both look back and I get a good look at her.

She is wearing a short skirt, a tight crop top and standing with her hand on one hip. 'Fine, just one second' I say to Tristan and turn towards the girl. 'A word of advice, next time you come out the house. You should really think your outfit through you look like a slut teapot' I turn and walk away. Tristan catches up with me and chuckles 'slut teapot?'. I nod and carry on walking. 

'If Connor was there just, then he can't be far. That video was posted about 5 or so minutes ago' I say and Tristan nods. Tristan then stops me and points at the floor 'i-is that blood?'. I look to where he is pointing and there is about 2 small drops of blood. 'How the hell did you spot that?' I ask and Tristan looks at me 'I was looking at the floor as I was thinking'. I take a deep breath 'think positively now, it may just be ketchup from some chips'. Tristan faces me 'Brad, we need to get James, Joe and John to us now so that we can just check with them'. I nod.

James' POV:

'Why the hell are we looking in bushes in the park?' I ask and Joe sighs 'because bushes are a good place to hide'. I sigh and look over at John to see if he is ok, so far he looks ok. I turn back to Joe 'perhaps we should ring Con, have you ever thought of that?'. Joe shakes his head 'I didn't think of that'. Joe unlocks his phone and it starts to vibrate 'Brads calling me'. 'Hello?' Joe asks and he looks at me worriedly 'we'll be right there'. 

Joe puts the phone down and looks at me 'we need to go now guys, Brad is going to message me their location'. 'Whats happened?' I ask, frightened and Joe looks at me 'they've found a bit of blood'.I take a deep breath 'what do you mean blood?'. Joe shrugs 'Brad just said, a little bit of blood'.

I walk over to John 'we need to go and see Brad'. John looks at me confused and I respond 'Brad says they've found a bit of blood'. John looks at me worried and I nod 'I know, I hope hes ok'. 

Connor's POV:

'I-I want t-to g-go home' I mutter from the back of a car and the car comes to a halt, the man turns around and slaps me hard in the face. I hold my nose in pain and pull my hand away. I notice that my nose is bleeding and I curl into a ball on the backseat. Ramsey forcefully shoves my legs down 'stop it!'. I whimper and tears now threaten my eyes. The girl turns around 'my big brother was right, your a gay baby!'. 

Tears now start rolling down my cheek and the little girl starts to sing 'baby!' over and over again. I look out the window and watch as the car starts to move again. Without knowing I start to tug at my hair and rock back and forth in the car. 'Oi! Stop rocking back and forth or I will beat you to death like I said I would' Ramsey threatens and I take a deep breath in and attempt to stop crying.

Ramsey then smiles evilly 'quit crying, or poor Brad gets it'. My eyes widen and I furiously wipe the tears away. 'I-I'm stopping, I'm s-stopping' I yell and he laughs 'good boy, you'll get a treat when we get back for being good'. 

Brad's POV:

Joe, James and John arrive and I immediately point to the floor. Joe stops and bends down to have a closer look 'erm..... that does look like erm.... blood'. Tristan panics 'I knew it brad, I knew it!'. I turn to Tristan 'I know, I'm sorry'. James looks at me 'how long do you think its been there?'. 'About 10 or so minutes, did you see the hashtag?' I ask and James shakes his head 'what hashtag?'. '#CrazyCon' Tristan says awkwardly.

After loading the video up and showing James, Joe and John what had happened, I notice that James has started to cry and Joe is trying his hardest to bottle up his tears. John just didn't want to watch the video at all. James looks at the time from the post and it says 12m signalling 12 minutes. 

Joe panics 'we need to call the police'. I shake my head 'as much as the police would help, we don't want to frighten Con and make him more scared. Who knows what he will do if police men approach'. James nods in agreement 'I think its best if we look for him on our own first, then bring the police in'. Tristan nods and so does John. Joe takes a deep breath 'if it gets too much, were calling the police'. I sigh and nod. 

Just as were about to look for Connor again, I hear a familiar voice shout 'theres Brad, who called me a slut teapot!'. We all turn around and Joe asks 'a slut teapot?'. 'Get him!' the girl shouts and about 14 other girls come charging at us. Joe sighs 'I can't deal with anymore crap today'. I scream at the girls 'you all don't know half the shit going on right now. If you really understood, then you would leave us alone and let us find our friend'. 

One of the girls stop everyone 'wait!'. She turns around 'what are we doing taking orders from her?'. The girls start to mutter between themselves and they turn around and face the other girl. The girl then says 'I think we need to be charging this way'. All the girls then start running at the other girl and they disappear around the corner. 'Brad?' James asks and I turn around and he is pointing to the road and there are tyre tracks showing a car has suddenly pulled away, 'oh no'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi There!

I hope you are all having a great day or night so far!

My days been boring today :(.

But I enjoy writing this fanfic for you guys!!!!!!!

Thank you all for taking the time to read each chapter I put up, I love all your comments too. 

Anyhoo, your all lovely and sweet and I'll see you in the next update!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!