28

Quentin POV

"Well, we can't mope around all day. Be happy! Be hopeful!"

Does he even look at the people around him? Sukio was laughing his head off. Brice was looking worse than the rest of us. Okward was puking in a trash can. Caveman looked somewhat happy. And Sub was normal. Probably because he had no face

"First, I have a question. Who has Jason's bow?" I asked.

Silence.

"Someone in here has it then. Or maybe Herobrine took it..."

"And that I did not do." Herobrine stated as he looks around the room. "Aw, cheer up! You have a new floor to explore! Don't ruin the party for Adam! He looks like he wants to die for you guys to be happy.

"H-hey! My soon-to-be-boyfriend just died! How can you be happy at a time like this?!" Brice sputtered.

"Well, I have the reason for all the resent murders! Would you like to here that, or continue to spoil the party?" Herobrine asked. "I'm not going to let you answer that! There was some... er... despair fever going around. All of you people, along with Tyler and Ian, were not infected! So congrats!''

We all just give him a blank stare.

"Oh... thanks for reminding me of reminding you what the new motive is! Two of you are spy's! These spy's have something going on in their heads, so watch all suspicious activity! Bye for now!"

"Well, let's get moving!" Adam stated enthusiastically.

The fourth floor had a room with lot of large machines. In all of my experience of being a doctor I don't know what they do. There was a place i nicknamed weapon central, because there were axes and pickaxes and stufvthat would most likely be used for murder. There were two locked rooms, and a brewing room. Seto would've like that. The last thing on the fourth floor was a hall of mirrors.

Now we just have to wait for something to happen.