Val and Evelyna's Date (Jamie Helps Val)

Back in Valeri Land,

Jamie Benn wakes up from a comforting dream about him and Tyler sharing a Beauty and the Beast-like dance together. He jumps up and walks into the main room, where Evelyna and Val are sharing a laugh together. It's hard to tell they aren't a couple.

Val is wearing a nice black jacket over a long sleeve shirt with black pants and boots, while Evelyna is in a warrior princess type of outfit similar to Mulan. Her bright red curly hair is pulled back into a ponytail to give her a defining warrior look. Val's hair is slightly spiked up and wild looking.

Val awkwardly attempts to put his arm around her, but she turns and walks off, leaving him to blush in embarrassment as he spots Jamie. "Ready, Jamie?" the young Russian asks, covering up his moment.

Jamie shakes his head and chuckles. "I'm ready Val, but first, let's get something to eat before we get on with our quest. I mean, I sense something between you two...you're more than just friends, right?"

Val looks to where Evelyna is putting the finishing touches on the travel supplies outside the small place. She shoots occasional glances back at him, smiling awkwardly. Val begins to do the same, as he says, "Well, I no know. At moment I just think of her as friend! But I do like her. I no know, feelings hard to tell, Jamie."

"Does she feel the same way?"

Val shrugs. "I no know. Never ask."

Jamie shakes his head again and grabs Val, pulling him toward the table. "You and her are going on a date and I'm going to help you out, okay?" Before Val can respond, he claps his hands together and says, "Okay, good! Evelyna and Val, let's go grab something to eat. And then we can go save Tyler Seguin!"

Evelyna walks back in and playfully pokes Val in the arm. "Alright, I'm down for that!"

The three head to the main restaurant in the small village of Valeri Land. This restaurant looks super fancy and modern almost like a real life one. They enter it and get a table inside, before a blazing fireplace.

Taking their seats, Jamie makes sure that Val and Evelyna sit across from one another while he takes a middle seat between them. "An urgent crow for you sir," a husky waiter remarks, coming forward with a crow and Jamie thanks him and takes it, finding a message to him. He unravels the tiny slip of paper as the waiter takes the crow away once more.

"Unexpected. Oh, I must take this, uh, you carry on without me," Jamie exclaims before he withdraws a rose from behind his back and passes it to Val, who is all sorts of perplexed. "Here."

"Oh, thank you," Val says, taking the rose and sniffing it.

Jamie sighs and grabs Val's hand with the rose in it and thrusts it out across the table toward a shocked Evelyna. She eventually smiles sweetly and blushes as she takes it from him, whispering, "oh, uh, thank you."

"That was a bit odd," Val remarks, pointing back at Jamie, who attempts to move out of the way to watch them from a distance.

Evelyna laughs, holding the rose in her hands.

"I sorry, this might sound bit crazy but if told me week ago that I sit here with old pal Evelyna, I say you have a goblet in head," Val says as Evelyna sets the rose down on the table and leans on the back of her hand, blinking at him with love-struck eyes. "Well, I discovered I can fit my entire fist in my mouth, do you wanna see?"

"Oh," Evelyna awkwardly manages to get out as Val attempts to.

"Oh, Valeri, honestly, do I have to do everything myself?" Jamie remarks from where he is leaning against a post a few feet away from their table. He sighs and says, "Lutes.... Viols... Irritating little crumhorns..." The various instruments show up and Jamie shoves the crumhornist away after he plays a few notes right near his face.