Chapter 1.

Chapter 1.

//hello guys,thanks for reading this first chapter,I have to apologize for the mistakes in the chapters because english is not my first language ( im italian btw) so please comment if it doesn't makes any sense at all or something like that,thank you!! Enjoy.//

"You're kidding me right?"

"Im sorry love but you have to go,you know why"

"Yes but im not leaving you here with him, no way mum!"

"Please Aurora, do it for me.."

"Ok ..but promise me that when you'll have enough money you will come too ok?"

"Ok babe,but now you need to start packing you're stuff before he returns "

......

Im on a plane
and I am fucking terrorized of planes
You may ask why I am on a plane, well let me explain that to you...

***

Im in my room listening to Pierce the veil's new song and im fucking jamming at it when I hear a sound..

The sound of my dad screaming at my mum
The sound of his powerful and mean voice shouting insults at her again..

But then a sound even worst comes
My mum is crying
And my mum doesn't cries easily

With a jump I climb of my bed and I start running towards the kitchen

What I see is horrible
My mum is on the floor,her hand on her face covering a black eye and a bloody lip.
My dad is throwing punches at her

I immediately go over my mum, taking my dad's punches.

This situation has been going for a year , almost every night he would beat my mum and I would go over and protect her with my body.
In that year my mum has saved up money for us.
She wanted to leave italy, buy a new house and send me to the school of my dreams ,the art school, but the main thing we wanted to do was going somewhere far away from the monster I call dad.
But the monster discovered the money and he took a part of it,he beated my mum and me and then he went out drinking and making bets.
The money wasn't enough for both of us so my mum stayed there while I'm here on this goddamn plane.
She said that she would save up the money again and than she'd come here with me.
Where? Fucking Los angeles..ugh
Ok calm your tits , i know Los angeles is a great city,sunny,full of hot guy and hot girls in bikini.
Well that place is not for me.
Why? Well because..

Im fat.