Chapter 7.

2:04 AM

and I'm fucking awake.
Why?
Because my fucking neighbor is having a goddamn party at 2 AM IN THE MORNING!

ARE
YOU
FUCKING
SERIOUS?

I've been here in my bed,awake,for at least an hour.
I heard an entire playlist,I even enjoyed some songs but enough its enough.

I got up,still in my "pj" cause honestly I don't give a single fuck right now.
I probably look like a panda too because I didn't take of my makeup last night.
The only thing that I wanted to do tonight was sleep because I had a pretty rough weekend but no this jerk its having a party and I think the hole street its having troubles at sleeping for that.

I was walking near the house,having already an headache for the volume of the music, I knocked at the door so hard that my hand started to hurt.
After a good 20 minutes of knocking
The door finally opened.

"Oh its you new girl"

Ugh
Not him
God why?

"Well I didn't invite you but if you wanna come in and have some fun.."
He said with a smirk and a wink

"Listen jerk,Im here just because I can't fucking sleep because of your stupid loud music"

"Ehm,I don't understand.."
Is he serious?

"Im you neighbor genius !"

COLE POV

"Come on bro,we need another party!"
Jake said enthusiastic

"Jake we had a party like a week ago, and I'm not even in the mood so shut the fuck up and leave my house,I need a nap"

An hour later I litterally jump from my bed because the house is filled with rock music and..Justin Bieber?
Oh hell no.
I go down the stairs and I see so many fucking people in my house.
And I really hate having people in my house.
Usually we have the parties at Jakes house..talking about jake
That motherfucker
I said no parties for fuck sake

"JAKE where the fuck are you??"
I search through the sweaty people dancing

"Hei bro"

"Don't fucking 'hey bro' me Jake, I told you that I didn't want to have a damn party but here you are with alcohol in your hands , people dancing and throwing up in my house, what do you want to say about all this?"

"Well..just..HAVE FUN AND LIVE BROO WE'RE WILD AND FREE SO LETS PARTY ALL DDAY!"

He's fucking drunk
But Tomorrow I will teach him a lesson.
Now I just want to get out of here and go somewhere peaceful.
I took my leatherjacket and I was about to open the door when angry knocks at my door made me jump back
*wow this dude must be angry*

I open the door and I see the sexiest and funniest scene ever
The new girl banging at my door dressed in a black Pierce The Veil tshirt with purple leggings underneath and rainbow socks at her feet.Her makeup was a mess but she was still cute I don't know how,her black dyed hair were perfectly not perfect.
She was fucking hot

"Oh its you new girl"

I know that it makes her angry when I call her "new girl"

"Well I didn't invite you but if you wanna come in and have some fun.."

I think she's the only good thing happened today,maybe I can let her in and just talk to her..

"Listen jerk,"
Calm down cole she's a girl
Don't get angry or you'll scare her and you'll have a really boring night

"Im here just because I can't fucking sleep because of your stupid loud music"

Emh what is she talking about?

"Ehm,I don't understand.."

"Im you neighbor genius !"
She answered with a sassy tone.

Well this is good
This is really good
This is gonna be fun..

"Oh great cause Jake put up a party and im not really in the mood,now I have a place to go and sleep."

"Wait wait wait,you ain't going nowhere. You just need to go inside,turn that shit down and just go to sleep in YOUR house"

"Well I'm not a party pooper so If you really want to sleep do it yourself"

I don't think she'll do it
Not in front of everyon-

"Ok then I'll do it,and by the way if tomorrow I'll have dark circles under my eyes its your fault"

She entered the room, and as soon as she found the stereo the music stopped
Everyone was looking at her sending death stares
But when they recognized her they immediately looked at her with puppy eyes
*what a bunch of cowards*

" NOW THE PARTY ITS OVER, GO HOME AND DONT FUCKING BOTHER ME AGAIN,IF ANYONE DARES TO PUT THE MUSIC BACK ON IM GONNA FUCKING REAP HER OR HIS HANDS OF, CLEAR? Well NOW FUCK OF!"

Jesus
This girl its a female version of me
I knew that underneath that shy and innocent girl there was this strong and fierce girl.

I need her in the gang
She's gonna be a part of our group no matter if she's okay with that or not.

//Hei i know im so so sorry im so late,but I had a lot of things to do and school its a nightmare now,but I hope you like it!//