Part 10 - Truths and Destiny

I neared Jace. I was ready for his body. I grabbed his huge behind, and pulled his face to mine. We fell onto the bed. I inserted my tongue into his beautiful mouth. Oddly, he didn't kiss back. I frowned, but continued squeezing his body. He had no reaction. He pushed me away. "We shouldn't be doing this," he said. "What?" I gasped. "You love Han. Not me." He said. It had been so evident. It suddenly clicked, and I felt terrible. I had just been with Jace out of revenge. I loved Han. Of course, Jace was a nice man and all, but he wasn't for me. I nodded my head. "You'll make a girl very happy one day." I told him. "No I won't," he said. "Don't talk like that!" I exclaimed, shocked at his lack of self-confidence. "The reason I didn't want to have sex with-", he began. I interrupted, "I know. You want me to be with Han." I smiled. Jace looked at me, his eyes asking for understanding. "I'm gay," he said.

After Jace dropped his bombshell, he quickly took me back to the palace. We said goodnight to each other and went to our own corridors. I entered the living room, and gasped. Laying on her knees, behind up, and naked, was Havia, and Han was nude next to her. He pushed his manhood in and out of her as he was on his knees behind her. He then grabbed a whip and started whipping her with it, to which she moaned and screamed in satisfaction. Then, when she put her mouth around his area, I had had enough. "Oh my God! Oh my God!", I screamed, halting their sex parade. I tried to cover my eyes, as I ran to my room. "You animals!" I shouted. I saw Han quickly trying to put his pants on, and Havia throw a sheet over her exposed breasts. I opened my door, and slammed it shut immediately. My chest was rising, and falling rapidly. I locked my door and sat on the windowsill, thinking about tonight's events. First, Jace was gay. The man with the best body I've ever seen was gay. That explained a lot. And Han, was really with Havia because he liked her? I could hear Han pounding on my door, and shouting who knows what. I wasn't listening. All of a sudden, I heard a whisper in the wind. Visit my grave, it said. I shuddered. Visit who's grave? I knew no one buried here except for..... My mother. I instantly began to panic. Did she want to see me again? I had to go and see her. Now. I looked down my window and cursed in Wookie language. I just had to be on the top floor. I didn't want to go through the living room and see Han. I tried to think of a way to leave through the window. I eventually decided to just go through that living room, and face whatever hit me. When I unlocked and opened my door, Han was standing there, now fully clothed. "Leia, let me explain!" He begged. I walked right past him, through the living room, and out of the corridor without saying a word. I found myself going to see Jace. He knew Naboo well, and I needed him to take me to the cemetery. Also, I didn't have to worry about being romantic with him since he's, you know, gay and all.

I knocked on the door, and he quickly opened it. His face expressed relief when he saw me. He pulled me into his corridor. "Leia, thank God it's you. Please don't tell anyone I'm gay. Not yet!" He exclaimed frantically. "Calm down! I won't. You'll know when to come out," I told him. He sighed with a newly stored calm. I quickly told him I needed transport to my mother's grave. "What?", he asked, shocked. "She's your mother? Padme?". "Yes, now can we please go! I have a feeling it's urgent." He nodded and we set off for the ships. We once again got on the large orange one and we set off for the cemetery. While on the way, Jace asked me, "Did you make up with Han?". I winced as I explained everything. Jace was quiet the rest of the way, but I could tell he was mustering laughter. Hurry, the voice screamed. "Did you hear that?", I asked Jace. Jace shook his head. I frowned. Was it only me who could her the voice? And was it really my mother calling me? It didn't matter to me anymore.

We finally arrived and I quickly exited the shuttle. I asked Jace to stay there, and wait. He complied. I could feel the pull towards the back of cemetery. It had to be my mother. The tombstones got more elegant the farther back you went, and the moonlight shone all over each one. I walked through a beautiful arch of roses. It's your destiny, the voice said. I saw my mother standing before the most beautiful tombstone ever. It had stunning spirals from top to bottom, and seemed to be carved of diamond. Something glinted on the tomb. I couldn't see it well. My mother looked at me with a smile and said: "Your father had it. Your brother has it. You have it. I tentatively walked to the tomb. I gasped. I picked it up, feeling the cold steel. I turned it on, and blue illuminated my face. A lightsaber.