Chapter 4

Allison's POV

It's been nearly two months now since the wedding and me living here in New York. And just as things were when I just came here, it was the same now. Christopher barely talked me and whenever he does it must be if something important came up. And whenever he does talk to be you could literally hear the venom and anger in his voice. It was obvious that he was still mad and hang up over this whole marriage thing.

I didn't think we'd miraculously became a happy normal couple by now but I thought that we'd at least be friends now or something. Christopher however do not seem to want to be neither friends or anything with me. Apart of me wish that he'd at least talk to me once a while or try to get to know me before he decide that he'd totally hate me for "ruining his life".

I was beginning to get a bit home sick, I missed the few friends I had back home. I terrible missed my other family members and relatives, I really missed my Dad and I definitely missed Tori. I mean, yeah I do talk to them a lot but its just not the same not being there in Chicago where I can get to see them.
I was starting to get lonely now, sure I had few acquaintances that I worked with from time to time but after that it was just me alone after I get home.

I barely even seen Christopher around here. Not that he'd be much of a company anyway but still. He'd left extremely early in the mornings before I was even ready and then he'd come home late at nights when I was already in my room. I needed to see him though because I had to asked him if it was okay for me to get a little guy to keep me company. I was thinking of getting a little dog, but since this was his house I wasn't going to just get one without asking him if it was okay with him first.

I was sitting on the sofa for about three and a half hours now waiting for Christopher to come home. It was 10:17pm when I heard the front door being open, I stood up just as Christopher came I'm and closed the door.

"Hey" I said to him as he turned around.

"Hi Allison" he replied.

"I was waiting up for you".

"Why the hell would you do that?" He asked roughly.

Seriously? Was this just how this guy was like generally or was it just me? Couldn't be a bit more civil with me? Why did he have to be this hostile all the time?

"I wanted to asked you something" I said to him following him upstairs, since he didn't even stop to listen to me.

"Whatever it is can't it wait until another time? I'm tired. I just want to take a quick shower then hit my bed" he replied.

"No. I hardly see you around and this won't take long" I said to him. If I put this off now I may never get that dog.

Earlier after I had left work, I had Nathan drove me to the pet store where I saw on specific cute puppy which I immediately fell in love with. I asked the guy if he could just please hold on to him for another day, I told him I needed to check with my husband before getting him but if I didn't returned tomorrow evening he could sell him.

"I wanted to ask you if it was okay if I get a dog, I little puppy rather".

"What?" Christopher stopped looking at me as if I was crazy.  "You're keeping me from my bed by asking stupid questions?"

"Why is that stupid?" I asked hurt by his reply.

"Because you're stupid, and you're asking me stupid questions. I don't have time for this, I don't have time for your childish requests right now. Why did your mom have you, so you can come into my life and annoy me to death? Goodnight Allison" Christopher replied harshly before walking up the rest of the stairs and heading to his bedroom.

I was beyond hurt now. He openly call me stupid and brush me off. I could never remember being disrespected and insulted like this. Even worst he went ahead and mentioned my Mom. That was passed disrespectful. It felt like someone had punch a hole in my chest. What had to done that caused him to hate me this much? He told me when I just moved here, to ask him if I needed anything and now when I asked this is how he behaved?

I headed to my room with tears running down my face. As soon as I was inside and had closed my door I head straight to my bed before fully bursting out in tears.