Chapter 7

After I left Bryan's office I went and got a taxi to that place I refer to as home. It was obvious Christopher wasn't home, he was never home this early, it'd be a miracle if he was home at this time in the evening. I was glad by this though, I really didn't want to see Christopher after how he had react last night, after he had called me stupid.

I was still hurt by that. I cant remember what I had ever done so bad that he had to behave that way towards me. But I wasn't going to bother him anymore. I really wanted that puppy but I guess I'd just have to forget about it and get used to the loneliness. I'd better make the internet and movies my company. Christopher was not only rude but he was disrespectful, I wasn't gonna put myself in the situation of being insulted and disrespected by him again. I was however thinking about buying a little house here and move out since I was being so much of a nuisance to him.

Bryan and I had agreed to meet at the club Jake's at 7pm, since I told him I wasn't a fan of staying out late. I was only going to spend a few hours there then come straight back home. Since I'd decided to ditch Nathan today, I decided to call a taxi to come pick me up at about 6:30. So I quickly made myself some quick Mac n cheese to eat.

I decided to dress simple so I throw on a plain long sleeve v-neck shirt and some black pants. I know I didn't look much but it wasn't like I was trying to impressed anyone, I no longer care about my outfit and whether they looked stylish or not. I stopped caring about how I looked after mom died.

After getting dressed and touching up my face with a bit of eye-shadow, mascara and natural looking pink lipstick, at exactly 6:30 I heard the cab outside honking, at the gate. I took up my bag and head out. At least some people knew how to be to be on time.
It was about 6:53 when I reached at the club. I decided to call Bryan to see if he was there. We had exchanged numbers earlier before I left his office.

"Hey, I'm outside the club where are you?" I asked as Bryan picked up.

"I'm inside, I'm at the bar area. Come inside you'll see me thereBryan replied on the other end of the phone.

"Oh alright then" I replied before hanging up.

I put my phone in my pocket before proceeding and enter the club. Inside had quite an amount of people inside. There was also loud music playing, some people were dancing, some standing around, and some lounging around at tables that were inside the club as well.

I quickly tried to pushed my way passed people standing close together or dancing against each other to get to the bar area. I recognized Bryan sitting on one of the stools at the counter area of the bar, he was dressed more casual now than earlier when he had on his office suit. I made my way over to him.

"Hey" I smiled at him as I took a seat on the stool beside.

"You're early" Bryan smiled turning around and paying full attention to me.

"Early? You said 7:00 didn't you?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, and yet you're here and it's still 4minutes before 7" Bryan looked at his watch.

"Okay. So would it be better if I had waited until exactly 7:00 to show up?"

"No,no its just that when I said 7:00 I was prepared to wait until maybe 7:30 before you showed up... Even though I turned up here early as well" Bryan chuckled.

"Why would I let you wait whole of half an hour? We agreed on 7 so I showed up for 7" I smiled.

"Wow, got to say I'm impressed. I always thought most females take ages to get ready and arrived places on time".

"Well as you probably noticed, I'm not like most females" I laughed.

"Oh yeah you're right" Bryan laughed. "So what kinda drink do you want".