7

Emily's POV

I've been locked in my room. I got locked up Sunday it's been 5 days. I'm weak and I haven't been able to do anything. I've started becoming weak yesterday I got really tired and, now I can't get up.

I've heard yelling and crying outside my room. The day i got locked up, but it was Multiple people shouting, I feel like I'm going to die.

Sometimes I just sit and listen to the sound of the time clicking.

"WHERE IS SHE!" A deep voice shouted. I couldn't even lift up my head I was that weak.

"NO BRAD! TELL ME NOW BECAUSE YOUR HALF WAY AROUND THE FUCKEN WORLD AND SHES HERE ALONE AND YOUR NOW CALLING AFTER 5 DAYS!" Finally help.

(DAY OF THE FUNERAL AFTER HE LOCKED HER UP. )

Brad's POV

"NO! I need this. MICHAEL! Please. Lilly's death just maybe I need time away from here. Just a week." Why couldn't he understand.

"Yes. I'm taking her to. Yes. Okay. Thank you."
I hung up the phone. I'm leaving town and this house. I can't be here anymore. I'll be back. But I'm not taking emily with me. I could care less of her I'm not going to get attached.

I have already packed my bags. Already having them I just I grabbed my passport, and my keys. But before i could leave I began Locking all the rooms. Nobody has a spear key of our rooms, so nobody will see what I'm hiding, behind all of them.

I looked at emily's door one last time. "I'm sorry I whispered." I began walking to the elevator. But James was there to stop me and chat.

"Sorry I couldn't make it." He smirked as if Lilly's death was a joke.

"Take that fucken smirk off your god damn face!"

"I see you're heading out? For a while I'm assuming since you have packed some bags for your trip."

"Thats none of your business!" James just laughed. He began walking closer.

"I see your leaving emily alone."

"No she's in the car waiting." I lied.

"Mhmm, well hope we can get along, it will be such a bummer if we couldn't. Lilly' was such a good girl I'm sorry for your loss."

"I'll be back soon."

"Right well go on don't want your slave to wait to long, I guessed I missed her."

I walked past him like nothing. I don't care if he touches emily. Nobody can replace Lilly.

BACK TO THE BEGINNING.

Emily's POV

The shouting continued. Then my room door was busted open. It was master James.

Master James?

"I guess he really did leave his pity slave behind huh?" I watched as he touched my face.

"You're too beautiful to be put to waste. Let me just call your master. Once Michael hears about this, no doubt I'll have to take care of you. Or you know what." He hangs up his phone.

"Let's just keep this a secert." He whispered in a tone that made me smirk.

"Come on Emily let's get you into something slave apportiate." He began walking but i couldn't get up.

He looked back confused. "How long have you beem like this?"

"5 days." I managed to say.

He came back to the side of my bed. "I got you." He said as he carried me bridal style, towards the elevator.

"I'll take care of you." When master James said that it made me feel safe. I felt like this was going to be the start of something new.

10 votes and 5 comments
For an update?
thank you for reading!