8

Emily's POV

Master james carried me towards the elevator. From there to his floor. " I'll show you around, uh maybe you should just stay with me. I don't think Lilly's room is a good place to stay." I nodded. "Of course I understand." He opened his room with his foot. We walked in it was like a palace built for A King.

I was speak less. "I'll bring you some food and I'll bathe you."

"No- mastet james that's okay...you don't-"

"But i do." He interuppted me.

I just stayed quite he walked into another room and came back with more food than i expected.

"Here you go." He handed me a bowl of fruit and some dry cereal.

"Thank you master James. " he nodded. "Eat up I'll bring you new clothes" he walked out the room I ate like i haven't in years. It felt nice to be treated like a human.

I finished eating. "Here you go." He handed me a short white lacy dress. "Do you need help to the bathroom?" I nodded. "Yes please master James"

He rushed as he put the clothes in the bathroom with a robe and 2 towels. He came back held me up so that i could walk.

"I'll leave you to it." I nodded and proceed to my shower.

Later on...

I put on the revailing clothing nervous I walked out to see master James's eyes never leave mine.

"Come sit down baby." I obeyed him he watched me as I sat down. "Master Brad is a very lucky man. "

"I guess so...master James " he smirked now moving closer. "Yeah? How good is he at making you feel good?" I turned red at the question not really knowing what to say.

"Uh...he's-" Thats when his lips crashed into mine. I wasn't sure if i should move away or kiss back.

He attached my lips I just sat there.
"Kiss me back love." He breathed into the kiss.

I did as he told me. I layed back on the bed he followed. He was ontop of me, kissing me with passion.

I ran my fingers through his messy hair. He smirked into the kiss.

He pulled away and smiled. "You like that huh?" I bit my lip.
I leaned in once more and whispered the words.

"Punish me." Once i said that he attacked my lips with hunger that he had.

He pulled away and walked back towards the back of his room. He had rope. I gasped at what i was asking for. What did i get myself into to?

"The last girl i punished ended up dead." I looked at him now afraid.

He was now in front of me with a sorry eyes. "I promise nothing." I swallowed hard.

"Turn around and lift you ass up." I hesitated at first then he saw me waiting. I did what he said.

Slowly lifting my ass up.

"What a sweet and innocent ass." He compmentet i rolled my eyes not caring.

"Did you just roll your eyes?"

I nodded knowing not to lie.

"Now i have a reason to punish you. Do you want to tell me why?"
"Because I rolled my eyes at you," I can barely speak.
"Do you think that's polite?"
"No."

...and he hits me - hard.

I moan loudly because it was so unexpected.

Master james squirts baby oil into his hand and then rubs my behind with careful tenderness. The feeling was so sensational. I need more.

He leaned in so his lips were by my ear.

"How about you show me what's under the lingerie." I can tell he was smirking.

"Yes master." I said he smirked walking back.

"What the fuck is this?" I jumped quickly covering myself up. I turned around reconnizing that voice. I turned to see master brad at the door. Angry by the way his eyes watched me. He was back.

HEYY!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! 5+comments for a new update. Now please inbox me or message me what you want to see happen next I would love to get new ideas! So please! Can i have some of you guys do that.
Anyways 10+ votes
5+ comments
and 2+ inbox ideas!
Sorry for mistakes xx