S

The sun beamed off of Naruto's face forcing him to feel the comforting warmth on his skin. He lazily looked up to the sky. Cherry blossoms were falling all around him. The air was still. The sound of the pond filled his ears with delight.

He was happy.

He was at peace.

He was home.

This secret garden was the only place to make him feel like he didn't have to worry about school, work, or his problems. He felt calm here. Like he can be himself. And he was away from all of the negativity in his life. It was good.

Naruto hand found the secret garden about four years ago in his last year of middle school. He just got done with his regular school day full of teasing and bullying and wanted to clear his head. So instead of going home, he walked not in a particular direction, but where ever his feet would take him.

Soon enough, he found himself in a meadow full of cherry blossom trees and a pond. It was quiet and the atmosphere felt calm and at peace. He'd never felt that kind of atmosphere do he explored the place a bit more. The wind was blowing a boy hard which resulted in cherry blossoms flying all around him.

 The wind was blowing a boy hard which resulted in cherry blossoms flying all around him

Naruto walked down the trail full of cherry blossom trees in awe of its raw beauty. He'd never seen anything so pretty.

"Beautiful..." He breathed out.

Naruto continued to walk down the path until he reached the end. The trail had led to a wide-open space full of green grass mixed with water in some parts and walked towards it.

He dropped his book bag and sat at the bank of the water

He dropped his book bag and sat at the bank of the water. He looked in awe as he saw different and fishes coming through the area.

"So cool..."

He then laid back and looked up. It was the first time Naruto had felt happy in a long time. He's never felt this happy in his entire life.

Naruto stayed where he was and fell into a deep sleep due to the relaxing atmosphere and when he woke up, many hours later, he vowed to come back. And he did again and again and again.

'I wonder if anybody else has discovered this place?' He thought to himself. 'Maybe it's time I share this paradise.'

Just then, Naruto's phone started ringing. He grabbed the phone out of his pocket and looked at the caller ID picture.

"Sakura-chan? Wonder what she wants." He said aloud and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Naruto?"

"Hey, Sakura-Chan. What's up?"

"What do you mean 'what's up' where are you?"

"Uh somewhere...why?"

"Somewhere? Ugh never mind! You know you were supposed to come over and work on this project right? Sai, Sasuke, and I have been waiting for you."

Naruto put the phone away from his phone and looked at the time. 'Shoot it's past four already?!' He mentally shouted.

"Uh s-sorry sorry, I'll be right there! How late am I?"

"Twenty-five minutes late."

"Shoot! Tell them I'm on my way! Bye Sakura-Chan!" Naruto said and ended the call. He stuffed his phone in his pocket and quickly put on his backpack and ran towards the exit of the garden. Luckily for him, Sakura's house wasn't that far from where it was.

While he ran, he thought back about bringing somebody else to the garden.

'Hmm, maybe...?'