E

"Hey, Sakura-chan! Sorry, I'm late, I had to do something and time just got away from me hehe." Naruto explained. Sakura just rolled her eyes at him and stepped aside motioning for him to come in. Sakura closed the door after him and lead him into the living room where Sasuke and Sai were located.

"He's finally here guys," Sakura announced.

"We'd thought you weren't going to make it," Sai said with his usual smile.

"Yeah well, I'm here now so." He said with little annoyance in his voice.

"Right! We already typed the report so right now we're just building the volcano." Sakura said. "Here, put this on so you won't get your clothes dirty."

Naruto took the oversized shirt and put it over his clothes, rolled up the sleeves, and got to work.

"Where were you anyway," Sasuke asked.

"Oh I was busy with something important and uh time got away from me..."

"Hmm."

"What?"

"nothing." Naruto looked at him with confusion but focused right back on building the volcano. An hour and a half went by before they came to a stopping point.

"Well, we're finally done with the structure part," Sasuke said.

"Now we just have to put the newspaper and clay on and paint it and we'll be done!" Sakura said.

"Well, I'm done for the day. See you later." Sasuke said taking off the oversized shirt and giving it to Sakura. "I'll be back tomorrow."

"Same here. I'll bring paintbrushes and such when it's time to paint. See you guys." Sai said also giving Sakura his shirt.

"Bye, see you tomorrow." She said to them and turned her attention back to Naruto. "You leaving too?"

"Nah. Since I was late, I'm gonna go ahead and start putting on the newspaper," Naruto said.

"Oh? Well, in that case, I'll help." She said and started tearing the newspaper and dipping it in liquid to make it stick. She then gave it to him so he could stick it on the volcano metal structure. This went on for about an hour before they were done.

"Naruto, is this the last one?"

"Yeah." He said placing the last of the newspaper shred onto the last spot. "And... we're done for the day!"

"Ugh finally! I'm exhausted!" Sakura proclaimed. Naruto looked at her and chuckled at her silliness.

"Same here. I'm also hungry."

"Oh, you're hungry? I got some Lays and Doritos on top of the fridge. You can get some if you want."

"Oh really? Thanks, Sakura-chan!" He said and handed her his shirt.

"Uh wash your hands, sir! And your welcome!" Sakura said.

"Of course." He said poking his head around the corner smiling wide.

She shook her head and smiled to herself. 'He's so silly.'

"Oi Sakura-chan. I gotta talk to you about something." Naruto said coming back into the living room.

"What is it?" Sakura said while putting up the materials.

"Well, do you remember that last time we went out for a date?"

"Umm wasn't that like a..month ago...?"

"Two actually..."

"Oh wow! It's really been that long huh?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, with us becoming seniors in high school and all the senior dues and preparation for college life, it has gotten in the way huh. Why are you bringing it up anyway?" She asked.

"Well...I was going to ask you do you want to go out this Saturday?"

Sakura looked at him with intrigue. "Oh really? What do you have in mind?"

"Well," Naruto said coming closer to her. "I was thinking about taking you to dinner and showing you this other place."

"What other place?"

Naruto leaned down in her ear and whispered "It's a secret." Sakura backed up from him and crossed her arms with the smirk still on her face.

"It's a secret huh."

"Yep!"

"Can I at least have a hint?"

"If I give a hint, you'll probably figure it out considering how smart you are."

Sakura smiled slightly and waved him off. "Well, I can't argue with that. Alright, I guess I'll have to see on Saturday then."

"Yes, you will. And I promise that you'll love it!" Naruto exclaimed. He gathered his stuff and kissed Sakura on her cheek goodbye. "I'll see you tomorrow Sakura-chan!"

Sakura blushed at his goodbye kiss and waved goodbye back to him.

'That boy I swear. I wonder what the surprise is?"