About The Team

Hello the account that this club is posted on is a joint account combined from 3 accounts. booknerd54321 , EchoOfHope ,and _Lily_Evans. We all are huge harry Potter fans.

About booknerd54321

I'm a Hufflepuff and proud.

Currently I have two major stories I'm working on, The Forbidden Forest Experience (will be going under major construction soon) and Let Me Hear You Speak (which is updated every other Saturday)

Request something you want me to read and I will read it. If you want the book critiqued I will do that too but please have patience as i am still in school and have loads of homework given nightly.

About EchoOfHope

Hey witches and wizards of Hogwarts. You can call me Hope. I'm a proud Slytherin and a loyal Potterhead. I love to read, write, sing, travel and code. I'm a HUGE Dramione fan and Draco is my favourite character from the series followed by Snape and Fred.

If you want help editing or want someone to talk to about your story and writing, I'll be happy to help. :) I also make basic image edits and video edits. I'm still learning. I am defender when it comes to Slytherin. I know that most of think that we snakes bite but we don't, trust me. I love to talk and make knew friends and you'll soon know that we snakes are as friendly as anyone else.

There are many television series that I love but I'm not listing them here as this place is HP focused. You can find the list on my profile if you like :).

About _Lily_Evans

Hello! I'm Lily and I am an insane 13 year old that loves smores, food, dancing, and more things that I will mention later. I am a PROUD Gryffindor and also a loyal Potterhead because Harry Potter took over the world. SNILY. IS. SO. CUTE. I. JUST.CAN'T.

Jily is okay i guess..

Anyways if you need help with anything I am happy to help!! You'll just have to deal with me and my insanity. :D

Since you are reading this and you survived, we are now friends! XD lol feel free to message me at _Lily_Evans
because I'm a lazy teenager.

Lol, also ~going into insane mode~

DIDN'T YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT THE HARRY POTTER PUB BEING CONSTRUCTED IN LONDON CALLED "The Cauldron"!? I am so FREAKING excited!!!.

I live in America so they crushed my hopes and dreams...bye now. ~sniff sniff~

~A Very Heartbroken Lilykins

**** it would be nice to get followed on our individual accounts but it is not required.****