Aftermath

Wednesday August,28

*~ 1 month later*~

Nicole/7:00 p.m/home

So it turns out the baby wasnt his so I shot marie for nothing.

I still don't feel bad.

That bitch was cheating on him anyway, so if anything I did his ass a huge favor... Your welcome

He never was very thankful. But I am gonna try to get close to him again because he has a lot of money and he's well known and I want that, so I'm gonna get that.

Kendrick/7:30p.m/park

Right now im sitting on a bench at the park just trynna think and recap all of the events of the past month I mean shit changes real quick. A month ago I had a best friend(Ramon), a baby on the way, money, and power.

I mean I still have money I just don't feel that in power I feel like every one is disobeying or disrespecting everything I do or say.

In mid thought gun shots went off and they were definitely aiming for me. I ducked my ass under the bench. one of the bullets what shade of the metal bench and hit the person who is shooting .

It was ramon!

I ran up to him

"what the fuck is wrong with you why the fuck you trynna shoot me"

" you disrespectful and you need it"

" I mean you could have came and talked to me first before you start shooting a brother up, I knew you was mad but I didn't know you were this mad"

" bruh, what do you mean you didn't know I was in this mad you fucked my girl"

"what, so you trying to kill me over a bitch, come on man we can't fight over no girl "

he thought for a second and said "yeah I guess you right, but don't do that shit again or ima kick your ass now take me to the damn hospital before my arm fall off"

Andrea/ 8:30p.m/ home

So I official turn 18 in 2 days I'm so excited to get out this crazy house

no more Debo and no more crack heads I'm going to be moving in with Trey. I mean thats crazy moving in with someone after you known them for only a month but I mean who else do I have, and it's only temporary until I can find a place of my own to live In, its only 700 a month I make that in 1-2 days. I'm actually saving up for our house instead of an apartment to start off with. I have 15k. I Had to do a lot of hustling and shaking if you know what I mean. I hate my job but it brings in a lot of cash.

I haven't had as much drama I'm this month, things are really starting to look up for me

Oh, I forgot yesterday I found out that im two weeks pregnant.

_____________________________________

so who do you think the father is

A) kendrick

B) debo

C) ramon

D)Trey