Prologue

(*Lucy's POV*)

I used to go to Fairy Tail high and ended up leaving because of my career. I used to sing and practice dancing for upcoming events and after the Cherry Blossom festival, my life changed. I started preforming at concerts in different areas around town, and eventually started getting famous. Today. I go back to Magnolia to preform live at FTH. I can't wait to see everyone again.

(*Natsu's POV*)

I just finished up warm ups for my performance two days from now.

"Natsu!" I heard Gajeel yell.

"Yeah, what?"

"You're invited to Lucy's concert at FTH in Magnolia."

"Isn't that the blonde chick who preformed at Hargeon Town?" He nodded.

"Alright let's see her in real life." I said and he left. I wore a black shirt, scarf and pants with black converse. I quickly got out of my hotel room and went into my limousine.

*Arrived*

As soon as I got out, I heard many girls screaming.

"OMG it's Natsu Dragneel in the flesh!!" I heard them all scream. I ran to the back stage and sighed.

"Girls." I said and went further to the back stage. When I arrived I saw two blondes, a scarlet haired girl and Mira.

"Natsu! You're here!" Mira excitedly says.

"Yeah of course I am. Aren't you the one who called me here in the first place?"

"Of course, anyways Natsu this is Lucy Heartfillia and Erza Scarlet. Lucy and Erza, this is Natsu Dragneel." Mira introduced.

"Lucy!" I heard a raven haired guy who was shirtless call.

"Gray!" Lucy yells while hugging him.

"Who's this guy?" He said glaring at me.

"Seriously how do you guys not known each other?" Mira says in disbelief.

"I'm Natsu Dragneel." I said glaring back.

"Anyways, Lucy your brother is here." She has a brother?