Him!?

(*Lucy's POV*)

I opened my eyes to only be pointing at the pink haired freak.

(*Natsu's POV*)

I was gonna lens Luce a hand since she looked like she needed help, but once I was half way to where she was, she suddenly pointed at me.

"Because I'm dating him." Dating me?! Since when? Then, she looked to my direction and looked shocked. She quickly changed her expression and had a sort of pleading kind of look. I simply smirked.

"That's right, back off. She's mine." I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"No way, you guys are dating!?" Everyone yelled, while the pervert had his jaw on the floor.

"But didn't you guys just meet?" I think her name was Juvia, said.

"Well, we found out we had a lot if things in common and we liked each other." Yup, that's what I came up with. Mira was already on the floor with a nose bleed, while Erza and ice breath looked at us with disapproval.

"Prove it you hot head." Gray say with a disbelief look.

"Fine." I turned Luce to face me and simply pecked her lip.

(*Lucy's POV*)

He stole my first kiss! I was completely speechless and stared at him in shock. As soon as we parted, I dragged him outside in embarrassment and soon as we were alone.

"You stole my first kiss!"

"Well, I had to prove it to Erza and ice freak."

"That didn't mean you could kiss me!"

"Aye, calm down it's just a kiss."

"How can I, my first kiss was special and was meant for the person I love not my pretend boyfriend." I don't know why, but he had looked like he was hurt by my words. Must be my imagination.

"You'll love me just like the others." He grinned.

"Hmm, whatever you say."

"At least now we're friends right since we're in this act together?" I nodded and we went back to the group.

"Where were you two?" Erza asked.

"Just talking." I said before I left for my next class. What a great way to start my week off. Note the sarcasm.

"Lucy Heartfillia, is it true the dragon and you are dating?"

"So the dragon and the princess are together." Great, reporters were outside the school with cameras and microphones in hand.

"Luce!" I heard Natsu call out. He pulled me out of the crowd and led me to the roof of the school.

"What are you doing? We're gonna be late for class." I said.

"Who said we were even going." I just looked at him in disbelief. So thats what we did for the day, just sit at the roof top and watch everything.

(*Natsu's POV*)

Tomorrow is the day I preform at the Magnolia Park.

"I wonder if Luce will come."

"Of course I'm coming." I looked at her shocked.

"Do you read minds or something?" I asked.

"What an idiot. No, you were thinking out loud." She mumbled the first part, but loud enough for me to hear. This is embarrassing.