Paparazzi

(*Lucy's POV*)

"Are you Natsu's cat?" I asked Happy.

"Aye! You got fish?"

"Uh...no." I then looked back and saw Natsu singing, being honest, he looks kinda cute. I said kinda.

"You loooooove him." Stupid cat.

"No I don't."

"Then how come you were staring at him."

"...."

"Exactly."

"Stupid cat."

"Natsu! Blondie over here is being mean to me." What! I looked back and saw Natsu was already done.

"Her names Lucy, and Lucy don't be mean to my fluffy dog." He's such an idiot.

"Lucy, he's being mean to me!" Happy whined.

"Weren't you just complaining about how I was the one being mean."

"Aye, but that's in the past." This cat! We met up with the guys after a couple of minutes and headed to a hotel near us. As we arrived, I heard screams, shouting, and cheering. Since I was curious, I opened the door. That was a mistake.

"Oh my god it's the princess and the dragon!!" Some girl squealed. Natsu then came down and looked outside.

"Lucy, why did you open it?" He whispered.

"I heard screaming and shouting so I opened it to see what it was." I said nervously.

"Are you guys actually dating?" Some asked. We nodded, though its a fake relationship. Just a few more weeks\months and we can act like we broke up.

"Kiss!! Kiss!! Kiss!!"

"Looks like we got no choice." Natsu says with a glimpse of excitement in his eyes and leaned over to me. Great, he stole my second kiss too! Its bad enough he got my first, but my second as well?! We pulled apart and closed the door.

"That was so cute." Mira said holding a camera.

"Let's have a sleep over."  Mira said, more like demanded.

"H-Hai." Everyone shuttered.

"At my place at 8:00." Mira said walking off.

"Looks like we should get ready for the sleepover." Levy said. We nodded and got our stuff for the sleep over.

(*Mira's POV*)

Now to get my ships together. *smirks evilly.*