We Meet

(*Lucy's POV*)

Yay, Sting's here! I'm so excited for today. I get to see all my friends that I haven't seen in so long.

"Lucy!" My best friend Lisanna yelled coming over to me.

"Hey Lisanna, are you gonna come with me this time?" Lisanna stayed here when I left for my tour so I didn't see her for a long time as well.

"Hey, isn't that Natsu?" Lisanna questions looking over to his direction.

"I guess ." I mean I've heard about him and all, but never really knew he looked or acts like. Before I knew it, he was already on his way to our direction.

"He has pink hair." I said out loud without noticing him.

"Its salmon." He stated.

"Whatever you say." I simply stated and went into my changing room. I wore a mini black dress with a silver bow that was about to my knee and silver pumps. I got out and got on stage. It was dark so no one saw me yet. Then the song started playing and the lights started to flashed on me.

' Angel of Darkness

Angel of darkness
The world is in your hand,
But I will fight until the end.
Angel of darkness
Angel of darkness
Don't follow your command,
But I will fight and I will stand.

When darkness falls,
Pain is all,
The Angel of Darkness
will leave behind,
and I will fight...'

After this I should really go visit my family. I can't wait to see mom and dad. Its been forever since I came back to Magnolia.