What he wants (princeton)

I was home alone for 3 hours without nothing to do.. So I decided to wash my car. My husband was at work. I put on a white tank top and daisy duke shorts . As I was rincing off the car my husband pulls up.. "Well damn"

Her looked overwhelmed and tired. He came up to me and kissed me also picking me up.

Prince: He beautiful, how was your day?

Y/N: Good she you know decided to wash the car! Lol

Prince: You look like another ms.Parker (From friday picture to the side------>)

Y/N: *blushes* Well then....

Prince: So when you gone let a nigga fhuckkkkkk

They both took a laugh then prince walked in the house to go take a shower you dieced you needed one too so you jumped in with him you went up stairs and hopped in the shower.

Prince: puts both hands on the side of you* So it seems Ms.Parker gone let the nigga fhuck.

Y/N: Maybe......

Prince: *Kisses you roughly but softly* Imma (gco)

Y/n: Shhhh Just tear me up until I die..

With that being said Prince starts kissing her again. After 3 Miutes of Kissing he stuck his warm moist  tounge into your mouth.

Y/N: *moaning* umm prince baby.

Prince: *puts her on the wall and wraps your legs around his waist* Imma make you paralized

*picks you up and take you out the shower into the room and tosses you one the bed*

Prince: *without warning he put your legs behind your head and started ramming inside of you*

Y/N: *SCREAM TO THE TOP OF YOU LUNGS* ahhh fhuckkkk prince......!!!!!!

Prince: Whats my name...

Y/N: JACO----JACOBBB

Prince: No .... WHATS MY DAMN NAME......

Y/N: UHHHHHHHHHHH PAPI!!!

Prince: Good girl....

2 B CONTINUED