Your first Bubble bath

Nancy's POV

Today me & my boyfriend Roc( now dating for 4months decided that it was time for us to start getting used to each other. He segusted we take a bath and take it from there. I rolled outta bed and got dressed heading out the door.

Rocs POV

So today me and my baby of 4 months decided to take our first bath together. And trust me you know I had to go all out for her.Ibwent and got new curtains ,Got a new strawberry scent for the bathroom, Did extra bubbles in the bubble bath , Champain, Chocolate, Cucumber Melon body wash, And rose pedals with new towels and robes..

Just as you were About to dump rose pedals on the water the door bell rung . You took off your shirt and ran downstairs. You opened the door to a smiling nancy.

"Hey Beautiful come in" I smiled opening the door.

"Hey handsome" I walked in

You walked in the the sent of his cologne . You damn near fainted before you could get to the living room. When y'all walked in y'all had a small conversation About you relationship. You soon got nervous when he got up and walked out the room. About two minutes later he walked down stairs and bluntly asked "Are you ready?"

You got up and said yeh. Y'all walked In the bathroom and he could tell that you were nervous so he undresed first. As soon as he Pulled his boxers down roczilla sprung up your eyes just couldn't stay off Oh him

"Like what you see?" I asked while stroking my self slowly

"Of course I do" she cooed, dropping her towel

I sat in the tub and watched as she slowly dropped your towel . When your towel was completely off you got in the tub and sat on his long shaft.

You been talking when you felt his fingers slide into you

Your head jolted back and you began moaning uncontrolably.

"You like that baby." I aggressively said while kissing her neck.

Your responce was moaning.

He then instructed you to stand up so he can wash you up. After washing you up. You washed him up. He carried you out of the bathtub and Tossed you on the bed Kissing you long and hard. He began kissing down to your soaking wet V. When he got down he looked up and said ," Damn Its like Niagra Falls down here" You laughed and instantly stared moaning when he began toung fhucking You.He swirled his toung all in your v hitting your g-spot causing to arch your back and bite on your nails. He stuck two fingers In you now pumping hard enough to make your body rock. He stopped after 10 mins and he layed on the bed and told you to sit on his face.You did as told and sat his  face. He began bull dosing your V (Shaking his head repeadiatly with his toung out) You jerked back now fhucking his face. He pulled your cheeks apart and started fingering you from behind. He went on for another 5 mins stopping and positioning you on his manhood. He picked you up and slammed you down on him and coming up slowly repeating it over and over until he let you take controll.

You then started swirling on his dick. He Put his hands behind his hand and watched as you rode him. You then did the all around the world position( When you pounce 3 times and turn on his dick) He opened his eyes and made a sexy ass face. You then did reverse cowboy and you bent down and bounced on him. You stopped when he told you he was about to cum . You hopped off and began deep throuting him He cummed in your mouth and you both layed there painting and breathing heavy . Out of no where you both said Round 2 and ran to the kitchen you get syrup, ice etc....

The Enddd.......