your first time

It was your 14th birthday and you and your friends were walking in the Mall . You stopped when you seen a cute boy inside of the Hot Topic store . He had short curly hair , hazel Brown eyes and a nice swag. You told your friends you would be right back and you walked in the store. Your older sister taught you some tricks to getting boys attention. So you picked up a hat and walked towards him and fakely dropped it in frount of him you bent over and grabbed it. When you looker up you noticed he still hadn't seen you so it was plan B time.... You bumped into him a fell back bumping your head he quickly dropped everything in his hands and dropped down to you.

???: am I that hard to miss. *chuckles*

Y/n: No i was looking down

???: your to beautiful to look down *smiles*

Y/n: *blushes* anyways whats your name ?

???: Oh I'm Chresanto but you can Call me Roc

Y/n: well Roc I have to go now

roc: okay beautiful would you like my number?

Y/n: sure* blushing *

Roc: 323-393-6060(random #) Call me when you get home I wanna come to your house and get to know you.

Y/n: okay bye *smiling *

*walks away Happy*

*back @ ur house*

when you got home  you pulled out your phone and dialed rocs number . after 3 rings he picked up

Roc: Hey sexy.

y/n: Hey handsome *smiling* I'm at home and my moms at work if u wanna come over!

Roc: sure I'll be there in 5

You hang up the phone and run upstairs and Put on a crop top and some short booty shorts and sprayed your very sexy body spray on. You heard a slight knock on the door you ran down stairs and opened the door to find a smiling Roc .

Y/n: Hey come in!

He walks in the door and walks and sits on the couch. Y'all start talking and getting to know each other when you find yourself leaning in to kiss him . Then your lips touched . You began making out and in the middle of doing that you grabbed roczilla and pulled it .

His eyes shot open and said you shoudda never done that I hope your not a vrigin I'm bout to fu*k your p**** up .

And with that being said he picked you up and took you upstairs to your room and throught you on the bed and with no hesatation he snatched your clothes off along with his.

Y/n: don't hurt me Its my first time

Roc: I'll Try *evil smirk*

And with that being said he went down spreading your legs wide and began eating you out. You screamed in pain as he started tounge fucking you

Y/n: damn Roc your hurting me.

he didn't even look up at you he sat up and Put ur legs behind your ears and went in u slowly. you imedeatly(spell Check) clawed his back and screamed .

he pulled out and went back in this time a little rougher . He started thrusting slowly in and out of you.

quickly your pain turned into pleasure.

Y/n: mmmmm Roc harder . * yu moaned in his ear*

And with that he started ramming you until yur head started hitting the head board.

He slowed down and said turn over let me fuck that nice ass. You did as you were told and Roc started ramming you from behind .

Roc: turn back over

you did as told and he started ramming your vigina again.

Roc: who's pussy is this?

he yelled

All you did was moan

He went faster and said "I SAID WHOS PUSSY IS THIS"

Y/n: mmmm yours daddy

Roc: good girl!!! get on your knees

You got on your knees and was about to suck until you heard the frount door open you quickly got up and both of you Put on your clothes and Roc kissed your hand and hopped out your window and said this isn't over you layed in your bed and faked sleep when your dad came in.

vote comment and enjoy taking request!!!!