Chapter Four

Rosemary's POV

Soon the group noticed us and our embrace, the girls giggled and the boys tried shushing them.

"Guys we know you are there. You aren't slick," Rin called out and let go of me. I could feel my legs wobbling at the lose of his touch. Goodness Rosemary!

Pull yourself together you little girl!

I slipped further from him and more towards the bench where we both sat at.

Nash and Luna stepped forward towards me and I tensed quickly, digging my nails into my palm.

"We are really sorry about earlier. Luna gets extremely protective over me and I wasn't thinking. It's no excuse but I'm really sorry Rose," Nash spoke, fiddling with his fingers.

"Um, it's fine. I'm just still shaken up, that's all," I faked a smile to show I was fine. Ah, how many time I have done this before, I can't count on both hands.

He reached for a hug and I flinched back, they all noticed. Nash's face filled with hurt but he quickly changed it to a weak smile.

"I say we head back for some hot chocolate and some movies. And yet, I act like you guys have a choice. Let's go," Nova pushed us in the direction of her house and we laughed but obeyed.

I just listened to the conversations they were having, from Storm's last mission to the upcoming festival in town.

I felt so alone. Although I had all these people who genuine loved and cared about me, I felt like it was just me. Only me.

I tried to shake off the feeling, but I just felt so cold. And the weather wasn't causing it this time.

"Rose?" Rin called my name out, running his hand up my arm. It sent shivers up my body, and I tensed up quickly.

"Yea?" I ignored those feelings and made sure my voice was strong enough to sound normal.

"We were talking about the fair. Did you wanna go? It's tomorrow," he smirked slightly, noticing how my body reacted.

"Um sure. I always love the festivals that come to town," I answer and blow air into my hands, they were freezing.

He grabbed my hand and then dropped it quickly, "Damn. Come here."

Before I could react, he pulled my waist and zipped his jacket, wrapping us both in it. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt stuck.

He was really close to me.

I was really close to him.

And I'm stating the obvious.

He was so warm, which was surprising because of the Fullbuster's constant icy bodies. But he always seemed to be warm.

I unzipped the jacket an got out, but then zipped it back up for him.

"I'm fine on my own, thank you very much sir," I smirked at him and went over to Reiki.

"I'm wounded, my heart," Rin dropped to one knee and slapped his chest, on the side his heart laid.

And I thought Reiki over here was the drama queen

"Say what now Rose?" my brother rose his eyebrow and the group stifle their laughter.

"I didn't say anything," I peered at him with utter confusion.

"I'm a drama queen?" he recalled my words.

I gulped, I must have said it out loud.

"Welllllll, yaaaaaaaaaa seeeeeeeeee. Abouttttt thatttt, BYEEEE," I started sprinting to Nova's house quickly.

"Oh no you don't,"Reiki chased after me and the group followed in pursuit.

I rush back to Nova's house and barge in once I get there.

Hiding spots, hiding spots. Where's a good hiding spot?

oooooOOOOOO. The food cabinet. I climb into the cabinet, having to pull my knees up to my chest.

It was a snug fit but it worked.

I heard Reiki and the rest coming through the door. This is gonna be fun.

"Dang she's fast," Nash huffed, and I heard Reiki chuckle. They are some interesting friends, especially since they are always flirting with each other.

"Come out, come out, wherever you arreeeee," Reiki's smug voice ran through the kitchen. I grabbed some dried strawberries and begin to munch on them.

I love food. Everyone exited the kitchen and I put down the dried fruit, ready to run.

"Ah ha," Rin opened the cabinet and whispered. He peeked his head in and kissed me softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

He pulled me from the cabinet and slide me on the marble counters of Nova's house. The kiss changed now. It was full of passion and urgency and held back emotions.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pulled me closer to him by tugging at my waist.

"I HEAR SOMETHING DOWNSTAIRS!"Reiki screamed from upstairs.

We pulled apart quickly and unleashed our holds on one another. I could hear everyone running down the stairs and that time was running out.

I tried to find a hiding spot that was quick to go to but to my lovely luck, I ended up falling off the counter.

"AH HA I FOUND THE ROSE," Reiki shrieked, running in the kitchen.

I groaned from falling but sat up quickly.

Only to see the guy I like, almost naked.

I stood up quickly and let a small laugh get through.

"Nice boxer. Blue always looks good on you," I was surprised I was able to say that without bursting with laughter.

Rin looked down at himself and his whole face turned the color of my hair, even brighter.

"Yall let's get our movie on. You know the drill guys. Boys get dressed in guest room, girls in mine. It's 9 currently, so we still gotta make the hot choclate, warm up some popcorn and order the pizza. Let's doooo thisss," Nova called out and we all got down to business.

_________________

This chapter was truly horrid, I'm really sorry for that. It's just a filler and I was late on writing it. I know it's slow right now, but I promise it will get better. The adventure, action, everything. And other people's point of view.

But please comment what YOU GUYS want to see. Maybe it will happen. The only way to find out is to do it.

I love ya guys and I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment and follow me, if you want of course. I gotta blast my dudes.

BYEEEEEE

-Theawkardburrito