11

It's a quick update, since it's been a while since I have.

-----------------

Rico

We went the whole day not talking to each other. It was hard too. I don't see how girls be giving niggas the "silent treatment". I like to touch on my girl when I'm around her but that shits hard to do when is tension all in the air.

She must be really mad at me since all she did was cook breakfast. She ain't do shit else. El came in the kitchen to get something to eat then she'd go right back to typing away on that computer.

I made sure the gate doors were closed and locked before heading upstairs to go to relax since my back is killing me from being hunched over. I spent all day wrapping gifts. I went all out this year.

When I came in the room neriah was sitting on the edge of the bed in her towel rubbing lotion on herself. I kept my eyes off her and sat my glass of water on the nightstand.

My phone rang in my pocket. I looked at it to see it was my boy Andre calling.

"Wassup Dre?" I sat on my side of the bed and looked everywhere but Elora.

"Nothing man. The team is going out tonight and we was wondering if the wifey would let you out." I smirked.

"Yeah I can go out." El snapped her head in my direction.

"Cool man. We meeting up at the party  house up by the girls dorm at nine. We'll be waiting for you." It's only 7:23 I got time.

"Aight peace." I hung up my phone and put it on the charger.

I got out the bed making Elora watched me walk into the closet, I tried to not look at her cause I know she giving me the evil eye.

El

That's real cute Ric. Real cute.

He laid an outfit out on the end of the bed and went into the bathroom. I hung my towel up on the hook by the bathroom door and paced a little bit.

He can go out? So can I.

I grabbed my phone from the middle of the bed and looked at tattoo shops that were open. I should treat myself. I looked up nail shops and spas that were opened during late nights.

I know what Rico is doing.

I used to do it to his ass all the time when he would piss me off back in Florida when I had a few associates from the club.

We would go out all night, we wouldn't go anywhere crazy, maybe sit at restaurant that required formal where so I could dress up all cute. Rico would be waiting up all night and when I came home tried to act all worried after he had made me mad.

I'd play the role too. I act drunk on the phone when he called and beg me to come home. I would drink enough liquor so he could smell it on my breath, and spilled some on my dress to make it seem like i had been out all night drinking. It usually just ended up in us have some crazy ass make up sex but he realized my trick after the third time I tried it. 

I got out the bed and went to my side of closet and threw on some clothes. After I put on my shoes I took Rico's army jacket and put it on, cuffed the sleeves a little so the sleeves weren't covering my hands.

When I got finished Rico was coming out the bathroom. I put all the stuff I need in a leather book bag and put it on my shoulder.

He looked me up and down. "Where you going?"

"I'm going out. I might as well since you won't be here." I grabbed hold of his jaw and pulled him down to me to kiss him.

I let his face go and left out the room.

-----------------------------