19

"Welcome back to the the show. Uh, wow." Oprah wiped her face still crying. "If you are tuning in for the first time, I'm here with Elora Montes one of the most talked about person today. And I'm sure after tonight people will be talking about you forever. Gosh I don't know what to ask next. You have really brought the emotion out of all of us."

It was true. There wasn't a dry tear in the house. Even Rico shed a few tears. He couldn't believe his girlfriend went through all of this.

Elora laughed while wiping a stray tear. "I'm sorry."

"Well to give us a break from the sad questions for now. Let's talk positively for a second. Elora brought with her a special person in life. Can we get a camera on him?"

A camera man in the kitchen  pointed towards Rico. He waved and gave a shy smile.

Elora looked at the small screen by the camera and blushed. "He's so cute." She said.

"He is a cutie. Tell me about how you two met?"

Elora rolled her eyes playfully. "Oh gosh. You really wanna know?"

"Yes of course."

Elora sighed with a smirk. "Well I started stripping at this club in Miami, I won't say the name of. He came in for his birthday and the boss at the time was like "my friends here from Atlanta, he's got money, this is fist time at a strip club, go show him a good time". I go out on that stage and I gave him the "works" as we called it. That means a Lap dance, pole, floor, you get the picture. I treated him just like any other guy who came in the club for their birthday, So after  that I did a few more shows and  my shift was over, I was leaving out the cub and I felt somebody grab my arm. I turned around and it was him. We had a awkward conversation since he was so shy. I tried to cut him off and go on about my business but he was persistent. He had asked me on a date and I thought he was cute so why not? We went on a date the next day and we hit it off and it was sad because he was leaving to go back to Atlanta the day after. I thought i was never gonna see him again but he came back every summer to work for the boss of the place and my love for him grew over time."

"That's not what I was expecting, but that was cute." Oprah said with a smile.

"It's a little different from the usual "love story" but that's where I find the love of my life." Rico wanted to run into the livingroom and propose to her right then and there but he refrained from doing so.

Oprah smiled at her seeing the amount of love Elora possessed in her eyes. She to has been in a relationship for many years and felt just how Elora feels about her partner Stedman.

"Well enough of all the cute stuff. I have more questions here." Elora mentally rolled her eyes.

She didn't want to get serious anymore. But she knows that's the whole purpose of this interview was.

"To those who don't know Elora is writing a book and she sent me a rough draft of the story and you think this interview was tough try getting past page one without crying." She says with a laugh. "In the story you describe working at the strip cub at 16. How did you employment end there?"

"Well the owner of the cub hired me as her assistant and I had to beg her to let me on the pole. She only allowed me to do a show a day, full clothed, until men and woman started coming to the club to specifically see me. I got fired from the strip club because I was late paying my rent. The original owner of the club made sure we were taken care of and even bought this old apartment complex across the street for us. They had fixed it up and made it nice. But the first owner had very unfortunate events happen  to her so she passed it down to one of the older Strippers that she trusted, and then that person sold it for millions of dollars, that's how good the club was. Well the third boss was not as nice as the other two. My memory isn't that great so bare with me. I worked as a waitresses at the club during the day and stripped at night, I'd work almost 24 hours a day and the last thing on my mind was paying my rent. He had gave me warnings and he would let me pay late. But I was on my last strike and he told me to bring it on this Specific time and specific day. That day I had to drop Rico off at the airport since he had to go back to Atlanta once again so I had completely forgot. When I got back to the club I remembered my rent at the last minute. I had to run to my apartment and get my money. I lived on the top floor with a broken elevator which he never fixed, so I had to run like ten fights of stairs to get to my apartment. I get the money and come to his office exactly at the time he told me to bring it and he told me I was fired when I walked in the door. He gave me this speech about "to be on time is to be late, and early is on time". And he told me he was sick of me forgetting everything and he was so sick of this and that, but want complaining when i was brining in hundred upon hundreds of thousands of dollars every night. Then he added on to it by telling me I had a few minutes to pack my stuff before some of his guys come and cleaned my apartment out. He let me keep the money and I packed all my stuff out my locker and ran out the building. Half way across the street I got hit by a car. But I got up and kept running my adrenaline was pumping. Later on I found out my leg was broken. I find a duffle bag in my room and I pack all I can. At the last minute I tried to find the phone book where I had Rico's number written on. I never had a phone since I couldn't afford one."