Dinners, Drama, And Baby News

Klaus's POV:

~A couple hours before the funeral~

"Why exactly are you planning on kidnapping the doctor?" Greta asked me while she stood in front of me crossing her arms. Why I was discussing my plan with her I don't know. She's always judgy about every little thing that I do and I can tell that she absolutely despises me.

"How else do you expect to figure out the cause of Rebekah's pregnancy?" I snapped at the chocolate skinned witch who seemed to be boring into my soul with her dark brown eyes.

"Feel free to continue speaking as if I'm not sitting right here," Rebekah growled from her spot on the couch where she was curled up with a blanket. She's been extra moody lately which is driving every single one of us up the blasted walls. I was actually starting to envy Elijah, but then again I wouldn't want to be housemates with the bloody Salvatores.

"Look, do what you want. I don't care. I don't work for you anymore so I expect you to tell me where my brother is," Greta was glaring at me now, but I could tell she was worried half to death about her younger brother.

"How about we make a trade. I believe you've been withholding some valuable information from me, Love," I gave a grin as her eyes widened and I could practically hear Rebekah's ears prick up. I knew Greta was hiding something. "Your information for mine."

"What information?"

"Now don't play stupid with me, Witch. What was it you and Elijah were discussing about when I happened up? I know it had nothing to do with Kol. So what was it?" My eyes blazed and for a second they turned wolf like startling the young witch who then regained her composure.

She hesitated before quietly spilling her guts to me and told me the greatest thing I've heard in my entire existence,"The girl, Damon's daughter, she's no regular dopplegänger. She's Tatia reincarnated. And if she's sacrificed on her eighteenth birthday under the full moon and her blood drained, you'll be able to be truly immortal. Meaning you can't be killed. Now can you please tell me where my brother is?"

Can't be killed? Is it possible?? Have I found the answer to all my problems? If I go through with this new ritual, I would be the most powerful supernatural being in existence! I must complete it! I must!

"There's been a change in plans, Love. You're not getting your brother's location until that reincarnated dopplegänger is dead on her eighteenth birthday under a full moon. I just love birthdays and this is going to be a most exciting one."

Greta looked bloody mad and it was obvious she was trying to hold back her powers,"And how exactly do you expect to get Stella Salvatore and sacrifice her under a full moon on her eighteenth birthday? Need I remind you that your brother is own their side now?"

"And need I remind you that I have many tricks up my sleeves? Damon Salvatore was vervain free when I compelled him to do everything I say. So I'm going to start having a little fun with that. Maybe even break his little Elena's unbeating heart. And when the time comes..he'll be the one to bring his little sacrificial lamb to the slaughter."

"You're a horrible, sick, twisted person!" She shrieked as I saw her hands twitch with the urge to use her powers against me, but still she fought against it.

I chuckled darkly,"And yet you still obey me, Witch, because you know your brother's life depends on it. Now if you excuse me, I have a phone call to make."

I heard Greta muttering several profanities under her breath as she picked up her bags and angrily stomped back upstairs to her room. I turned to check on Rebekah and found that she was asleep. I pulled the blanket to where it would cover her better then hesitated before pressing my lips to her forehead causing her to stir, but not wake.