Baby Daddy Revealed?

Damon's POV:

"Daddy, you're hurting me! Let go!" Stella cried as she tugged at her arm trying to pull herself loose from my hold on her, but my grip just became even tighter. "Daddy, let go! I want to go back to Mommy!"

"Shut up!" I snarled only I had tried to stop myself from saying it with every fiber of my being just like I had tried to stop myself from attacking the woman I loved, but the compulsion was just too strong. I practically had no control over my own body anymore and it was pissing me off big time.

I stormed up the long driveway with my screaming daughter in tow until I reached the large white front door. The door opened right when I stepped up to it causing Stella to cower in fear behind me.

"No problems, I presume," Klaus grinned at me then looked down at Stella and you could see the eagerness burning in his hazel eyes that turned wolf-like then quickly went back to normal. He then knelt down so he was at eye level with her. "Hello, Sweetheart. Pleasure seeing you again."

"W-Who are you?" Stella's tiny voice whispered as she peeped around my leg to see the hybrid who looked highly amused.

"Come now, Love. Surely you remember what a fun time we had with Grandmum. Unless..." Klaus glanced up at me upon seeing the genuinely confused look on my daughter's face. "Daddy swiped your memories didn't he?"

Without looking away from me, Klaus stood back up with a smug look on his face. He started tsk-tsking as he shook his head at me. "Damon, Damon, Damon. What fun is a dopplegänger who can't remember the most exciting part of her short little life? She has to remember, Mate."

Like I always did, I tried hard to fight against the voice in my head telling me to give my daughter back the horrid memories and like always, the compulsion won. I kneeled down in front of Stella and our matching blue eyes met. "It's time for you to remember everything, Princess."

I broke eye contact then stood up and Klaus and I looked on as the memories returned to her one after the other. I could see the pain and fear in her eyes as she was reliving each minute, every second of her stolen nightmares. All of a sudden it was too much for her and Stella gave a loud bloodcurdling scream.

I clamped a hand tightly over her mouth in hopes to get her to shut up and quit screaming while Klaus chuckled with amusement at my daughter's traumatized state. She looked up at me with glistening eyes as I slowly removed my hand when I was sure she was wouldn't utter another sound. Her gaze turned to Klaus and her crystal blue eyes widened in fear while she gripped my arm tightly.

Stella looked back at me wide eyed and pale faced,"Why are we here, Daddy? You said he wasn't gonna take me again. You promised he wasn't gonna touch me again."

I grinned at Klaus who grinned back and then, as I shoved my horrified daughter into Mikaelson Manor, I replied,"Yeah well...I lied."

Elena's POV:

This couldn't be happening to me. This had to all be a dream. Damon did not just kidnap our daughter and leave Mystic Falls with her. Would he really do something like that? Would he really do that to me? I guess the answer is yes because he just did.

"Elena!" Elijah exclaimed from beside me as he came from out of nowhere. Stefan quickly appeared in the room a few seconds later and took in the destruction from the fight that had just happened. "Are you alright?!"

"I'm fine," I replied from my unmoving position on the piano bench. Truth be told, I was just in shock from everything that had happened. "Damon took Stella. He left Mystic Falls with my baby."

"We'll find her, Elena. I promise you we'll find her," Elijah reassured as he helped me up from the bench. He wasn't pulling hard, but as soon as he did, I felt a dreadfully familiar searing pain pass through my stomach causing me to almost double over and emit a hiss.