My Story so Far

So where do I begin...... I guess I'll just begin at the beginning. Here it goes, hi I'm Tony and I'm 20 (at least I was before I died). Oh my bad skipped a step in my story, I'm dead, or at least I will be or was I really don't know I'm quite confused about it all but I'll do my best to tell you. So it was the year 2020 I believe and I was something called a state alchemist. Everyone knew me by my code name which was the Afterlife Alchemist, but you can just call me the Alchemist of Death if that's easier for you. Not to toot my own horn or anything but just saying, I was the best in the business. Enough about all that I'm gonna take you back to when it first started. I'm gonna take you back, to the day I died.
My day started out pretty quiet and when I say quiet I mean I spent the morning fighting a crazy snake lady. Oh and by the way, crazy was an understatement. When I say crazy I mean full on psychopath crossed with a snake and a lady that had already been crossed (Wow my mornings used to suck). Anyway I took her down fairly quickly and I was feeling pretty powerful from all the adrenaline running through me. So as usual after a big fight, I hit the gym to pump some iron. Nothing too big just benching about 350 and 100 laps around the track. After that was when things went wrong, so I left the gym and went home to work on my studies because exams were coming up and I didn't wanna lose my funding. I was working on a way to bring people back to life not using transmutation. I found a lead and so I drew my transmutation circle, but when I activated it something strange happened, the floor opened up into a view of a castle surrounded by fire. Then all of a sudden a hand reached through and ripped me through the portal and I was officially in the land of the dead, so technically I was dead(or so you would think but I'm not actually dead yet) but actually I was not. For my soul had not left my body yet, instead I was pulled in front of the dead kingdoms ruler. "Speak sorcerer." Said the king. I replied "Why do you call me by this name?" The King answered "Are you not the one they call the Death Sorcerer?" I replied "I've never heard myself called that. I am the Afterlife Alchemist at your service Lord Death." I then bowed to the great lord as to not upset him. Then the Lord bellowed in laughter "I think you should've stuck with the Death Sorcerer because that name is quite ridiculous young lad." Then I replied softly but irritated "Why do you call my name these things?" The Dark One replied "Because that name is just so uncool. How do you have respect for yourself." Even though he had respect for the underworld guardian he was still furious. "With all due respect sir I think your being a little rude." I said beginning to draw a transmutation circle on the ground. The dark lord bellowed "What are you doing!" I responded as I finished my circle "A way to teach you some manners." Before I could activate my transmutation circle the dark lord ripped my soul out of my body and cast it out of the castle to make me dwell among the dead. That everyone reading was the story of how yours truly bit the dust. So by the way word to the wise if you ever try to raise the dead and instead get summoned by a dark lord, don't piss him off. Ok so I guess I'll tell you all what happened while I was in the underworld, so I think I was in there for about 10-15 years. Let's just say it was a ruff two years especially when you remember your life before. Usually they take your memory before they send you here, but nope I remember every single bit of it. What's worse is that I also remember the taste of food so now all I can do is sit here with no food and no friends. I've even seen a few people I know but of course they don't remember me, why should they. They're so lucky for actually dying the right way and not suffering for eternity. Ok anyway on with the story, so one day I was sitting there in my favorite spot and I got a great idea. I was the Afterlife Alchemist right? So who else could return from the dead but the man who wrote the book on death. Before I could return to the world of the living I had to get my body back, and lucky for me I knew exactly where to find it. There's a body storage facility on the other side of the underworld. Even if I can't find my body I can use another one out of the facility to get back to the land of the living. So it roughly took me about 3 days to get to the facility, and when I got there they had doubled the guards since last time I'd been there. I used some of my ghostly powers to sneak by unseen and into the facility. I searched for hours for my body and did not find anything. So I picked a younger looking body that was similar to my own and I started to draw my transmutation circle. When I finished I put the body in the middle of the circle then I placed my hands on it and it started to glow. I jumped into the middle of the circle just as it activated, and I was transferred into my new body then I appeared before the gate of life(as I liked to call it) and it opened and I was pulled inside and I saw things, strange things. The next morning I woke up in a dark bedroom with sunlight shining through. I rubbed my new eyes open and looked around, my neck was a little sore but that was to be expected when you get a new body that hasn't been used in a while. I slowly stood up and went to the light switch, and when I tried to flip the switch. There was no switch to be flipped. It was a biometric hand scanner, and when I placed my hand on it to my surprise it flipped on the light and the door opened. I walked out to find I was starving and on the table was some bread and the craziest looking toaster I'd ever seen.