Part 1

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up again. Third time tonight. It was the same dream again. It always is the same dream.

*Dream*

I'm with my family, smiling. We are at (F/R) eating and having a good time. Then, it's time to leave. My two little sisters sit on my right and left. Grace was 7, Hannah was 9, and that made me 12. My mom was driving and my dad sat beside her.

We start driving.

We were almost home when a drunk driver rammed into us going at, like, 100 miles per hour.

*End of Dream*

The worst part about that dream is that it really happened. I was the only one who survived that night. And to make matters worse, even though everyone else died that night, the wreak perfected my voice. I can now hit ALL the notes when singing.

I couldn't go back to sleep, so I turned my phone on, walked into my closet, shut the door, and put on Pentatonix. I listened to "Love Again" 5 times and sang to it every time. First, I sang Mitch's part, then Scott's, then Kirstie's, and since I taught myself to beat box, Kevin's part. I was about to sing Avi's part when the adoption bell rang.

I looked at the time. 11:00 a.m. AND NOBODY BROUGHT ME BACON?!?! Oh, wait, yes they did I just never heard the door open. I put on my PTX t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and my (F/C) Vans. I finished my bacon then ran downstairs.

I got to my spot in line and sat down. I put my music back on and sang quietly to it.

Not.

The problem is that I had my volume turned all the way up so when I thought I was singing quietly, I was singing really loudly. I looked around and stopped singing. EVERYONE was staring at me including the adopters.

I looked at the adopters again and realized what I had just done. I just sang really loudly in front of everyone. And the adopters were... Mitch Grassi and Scott Hoying. I ran upstairs into my room, locked the door, and ran into my closet crying. Then, I closed the door and cried myself to sleep.

A/N

So here is my new book. I have been wanting to do this for a while now. I hope you like it! Tell me what you think in the comment section below!

                                                                                             ~Amber/Gizmo <3