Part 2

A/N

I'm not dead. I would perfer to pre-write this book to make it better. So if this part is horrible, please don't be mad!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up to yelling and my door rattling. Great...
Slowly, I moved a white piece of cardboard and climbed out onto my balconey. Then, I moved the board back into place and walked to the edge. I crawled into a tree and climbed down. I walked to the Starbucks across the street and got a (f/d). I walked back to the orphanage. I walked inside and went up to my room. I opened the door, quietly, and walked in. Scott and Mitch are banging on my closet door. Mrs. Daylyn is at the window smirking at me. I put my finger to my lips, signaling for her to stay quiet. She nodded. I walked up behind the boys.

"SCOTTIE! MITCHIE! HOW ARE YOU TWO FINE BOYS?!", I yelled in their ears laughing. They jump.

"HEY! WE'RE NOT BOYS! WE'RE MEN!", Scott yelled back.

"YEAH! WE ARE MEN!", Mitch replied.

"Really? Cause you were acting like little boys.", I stated," I'm (Y/N). No point in telling me who you are if I already know you and why you are here! So...?"

"So... what?", Mitch asked.
(DUMMY) I thought.
"WHO ARE YOU GETTING, YOU DUMMY?!", I yelled.

"That is no way to talk to your Mama, now is it?", Scott replied.

No.
Nope.
Nopeity.
Nope.
No.
Nope.
I refuse to beleive this.
No.
Nopey.
Nu-uh.
NO.
YES!!!!