What happened to Dakota Nova

When they arrived back at Coruscant, Anakin was assigned to take Dakota to the jail, and Obi-wan took Padmé to the medical wing to get her checked out.
As Anakin and Dakota walked along, it was silent. Too silent.

"What made you like it this?" Anakin asked breaking the silence.

"The day before I was leaving to come here, I met someone. A Sith. They said that all the people who had ever mocked me would pay. That I would never had to worry about being the outcast. They promised me I would have power! That I wouldn't have to tolerate all of you!" Dakota spat.

"But Master Yoda trained you! By joining them you betrayed him! He never did anything to you!" Anakin said frustrated.

"I... I was afraid to disappoint him. I thought that with me having power, I wouldn't let him down." Dakota

"You think joining the Sith would impress Master Yoda?" Anakin

"No! I mean... I guess I didn't think it through. The thought of having power made me feel like I was important." Dakota Confessed. They then arrived at Dakota's cell. Anakin opened the door and Dakota went in. Anakin was about to walk out, but then looked back at Dakota.

"Dakota, you are important. You just made the wrong choice. But until you get out of this jail, I can't help you." Anakin

"You know... You are nothing like I thought you would be." Dakota said kindly.

"And why is that?" Anakin asked confused.

"I thought you would be arrogant, self centered, and stuck up cause your... Your the Chosen One." Dakota stated.

"Well, I'm glad I proved you wrong." Anakin said with a smile.

"Me too." Dakota smiled back.

Then Anakin walked out of the cell, believing Dakota Nova had truly changed.

...But thats not the end of the story...