Nightmares

Anakin and Ahsoka were being chased through the Library by a group of... Jedi??? What??? The running continued until a loud voice rang out.
"Stop right where you are, Skywalker!" A familiar voice shouted, but there was no face.
"If I don't do this, someone is going to die!" Anakin screamed.
"Give us the holocrown, Skywalker!" The voice demanded.
"No! I can't! I won't let her die!" Anakin replied.
"She doesn't have to die! Just give us the holocrown and we can save her!" The voice reasoned.
"I won't risk her life." Anakin spoke.
"Skywalker, remember who you are. You are a Jedi. You shall not know anger, nor hate, nor love." The voice stated.
"I know who I am! And I know what I most do!" Anakin shouted.
"We don't want to have to harm you, Skywalker. Give us the holocrown." The voice said gently.
"Your gonna have to kill me to get it." Anakin spat then took off down an isle of books. Suddenly a shot rang out. Pain sprang through Anakin's back. He then hit the floor and everything went black.
"Anakin!" The voice of Ahsoka Tano yelled. She then ran over the him, only to find him unconscious.
"What have you done? I thought it was against the code to kill! " She screamed.
"He is not dead, Ahsoksa." The voice was then revealed to be Mace Windu.
"How do you know?" Ahsoka asked on the brink of tears.
"I can see his small breaths." Mace Windu pointed out. Ahsoka then watched to see if what he was saying was true. She saw 2 breaths then suddenly they stopped.
"What have you done..." Ahsoka said, now freely crying. There was a small moment of silence then another voice came. This voice belonged to Obi-wan Kenobi.
"What is going..." He stopped, mid sentence. Ahsoka let go of the limp body of Anakin Skywalker, and came over and hugged Obi-wan, like a daughter would hug her father.
"He is dead..." Ahsoka said through tears.
"No... He can't be... He was my brother." Obi-wan said, not believing his best friend was dead.

Obi-wan yelled. He never had nightmares but this... This was horrible. But why did Anakin need a holocrown so badly that he was willing to die for it? The visions of Anakin's dead body were still in his mind.
Anakin had died. But why? Obi-wan thought to himself. He then decided to talk to Master Yoda about this, so he put on his Jedi robes and was off to find Master Yoda.

Author's note:
Sorry it took me so long to update! But I have to say, this is one of my favorite chapters! Sorry that its so short though! Thank you all for over 1k views! Thats insanely crazy! Y'all are the best!
Please leave comments and suggestions! I love to hear feedback!
Its almost the weekend, so more updates will be coming soon!
Thanks again for 1k views!

Star_Wars_1