Waking Up

"Senator Amidala, you are the only one who can wake him up." Obi-wan stated.
"I... I can't! I don't know how!" Padmé said fearing the worst.
"Talk to him. Tell him how you feel." Obi-wan instructed.
"I... I just want him to come back to me." Padmé said as a tear ran down her pale cheeks.
"He will. Just talk to him. We will leave and give you some space." Obi-wan said kindly, then motioned for everyone to leave.
"Thank you, Obi-wan." Padmé said with a sad smile. Padmé watched the door close.
I don't even know how wake up my own husband! Padmé thought to herself.
This is simple! Padmé looked at Anakin.
"Im sorry Ani... Everything you do is to protect me, but I never thank you. Just come back to me... I need you." Padmé was shocked when the medical droid, Obi-wan and Ahsoka burst through the door.
"Padmé, you did it! He is waking up!" Ahsoka said happily.
"Ahsoka, calm down we don't want to overwhelm him as soon as he wakes up." Obi-wan said placing a hand on Ahsoka shoulder, trying to get her to relax.
"Your right, Master..." Ahsoka then sat down in a chair, but almost immediately stood back up.
"He is waking up, but only one person should be in here when he wakes. We don't want to overwhelm him so much that he goes back into his coma." The medical droid stated.
"Alright. Padmé you should be the one in here. After all, you did wake him up." Obi-wan then motion for Ahsoka to leave. He then followed her out of the room. The medical droid then walked over to Padmé.
"Be careful what you say. He might not remember everything, and he might not be quite the same as he was when he went into his coma." The medical droid stated then left the room. Padmé then walked over beside Anakin's bed. She watched as his eyes slowly opened, but as soon as he saw Padmé, he panicked.
"Anakin, its ok. Its me Padmé." Padmé said softly.
"I know..." Anakin said looking away from Padmé.
"Just calm down." Padmé said gently placing her hand on Anakin's shoulder. He immediately back away from her to wear her hand fell off.
"I'm sorry..." Anakin said then tried to get off the bed, but Padmé stopped him, only have he flench again.
"Anakin, I'm the one who should be sorry." Padmé said making another attempt to comfort him, but only to have him back off.
"No... You shouldn't be sorry... You haven't seen what I have seen..." Anakin said sadly. He then got a flashback and fell to the floor.
"Anakin!" Padmé yelled. Then Obi-wan and Ahsoka ran in with the medical droid behind them.
"Its alright. He isn't going through the same symptoms as before. This is just simply the normal thing a Jedi does when he has seen the future." The medical droid stated.
"Brilliant. So our top military general may just start collapsing in middle of battle." Obi-wan joked, for he saw Anakin watching him.
"Sorry, Master. I'll do my best to contain myself." Anakin said giving Obi-wan a slight smile.
"Very well then. Lets get you out of this room and back to the Temple." Obi-wan said, helping Anakin get up. They then left the room, leaving Padmé and Ahsoka behind.
"I'm sorry, Padmé... I can sense this whole situation hurts you." Ahsoka said with compassion for Padmé.
"Don't worry about it. Its just... When he looked at me all I saw was fear. He tried to get out of his bed but I stopped him. Every time I touched him, he flenched. The person in that room was not fully the same Anakin I know. There was something... Dark about him." Padmé said sadly. They both then walked out of the room.

Author's Note:
Well, that finishes this book! I'll try to have the Second book Saving Anakin up soon!
Thank you all so much for reading! I have over 2k views and over 130 votes and its all because of you all! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all are the best!
Please leave comments and suggestions! I love to read feedback on my stories!
Thank you so much!

Love,

Star_Wars_1