Duck Calls and Hunting Boots - Chruch Going

"STOP POKING ME, SADIE CARROWAY ROBERTSON!" I screamed as Sadie continuously poked my in the cheek with her long nails.

"ANNA, THAT'S NOT ME! IT'S ALIA!" Sadie screeched from the other side of the room. I opened my eyes and saw a grinning Alia with her finger stuck on my cheek.

"Sorry?" she said with an innocent grin. I sighed and pushed her off of me.

"What time is it?" I yawned.

"It's 9:00 right now, we have to leave in 15," Cole replied, obviously he was already dressed and ready for church while I was just waking up.

"Thanks for wakin' me up sooner guys," I muttered and pushed myself up off the floor. I grabbed my bag and went to change. "I'll be back."

I jogged to my house and up to my room. I grabbed a dress out of my closet and slipped off my pajamas. I replaced them with the dress and ran a brush through my hair and ran to brush my teeth. Within in 5 minutes I was dressed and my teeth and hair was brushed. I slipped on my shoes and ran out to the barn.

"BACK!" I screamed and struck a very unattractive pose.

"Hurry up! Cole, Anna, Alia and Sadie, y'all ride with me," John Luke said. "The rest of y'all idiots ride with the others." He laughed and we all bolted out to his truck and were on our way to church.

-

-

-

"Yea ma'am," I sighed and continued to stack plates on the tables.

"Anna Cole, you are a dear!" Mrs. Lila Mae gushed with a grin on her face. As I came nearer to finishing, a loud group of people, and you know damn well who I'm talking about, walked through the door.

"Hi, Anna Cole."

------

Okay I haven't written or even thought about this book in forever. But I'm back!

Vote and comment! I'll be writing more and moreeeee!

<3Anna