Once in a blue moon

Okay so this is my new story. it May be a slow chapter but thats just to introduce the charaters. it will get much better i promise!!!!!! it will be amazing!!!!

========================••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's so warm in here. Feeling the water run through my fingers relaxes me after the big game. I am trying to scrub off the grass stains and mud while I sit on the edge of my bath tub. I straighten up my back to crack it and it cracks like five times. That soccer match really wore me out. I bend back down to continue to wash my body, when I hear the door open. I don't really think much of it. It's probably my twin sister Alli.

SPLASH!

I end up face first into my bath tub. Ouch! I'm glad I have a really big tub or I would have snapped my neck! I resurfaced to see, of course my sister Alli, laughing her face off. "Dude! SOOO not funny!" I say to her. I stand up and try to shake my self off. "Now I'm freakin' soaking wet!"

"So? You looked all sweaty and nasty before! So what's the diffrence?" Alli says trying to defend herself. "The difference is tha-" I suddenly stop speaking because I smell someone on Alli, someone who shouldn't be on her. "Alli, where you sleeping with Ian Handlee?" She looks at me and nods. I sigh. "What happened to saving yourself for your mate?" I ask Alli.

Yes we are werewolfs. Living in the Blue Moon pack. And Ian Handlee is the Alpha to be. Blondes are his type, he has only dated blondes always will, which is probably why he went after my sister. You see we are fraternal twins she has blonde hair, I have black hair. She has electric blue eyes, I have extremely bright green eyes. And that's where the differences end. We have the same everything else. Creepy right? Well that's not true, we are in different 'cliques' at school. She's in with the preppy cheerleaders and I'm in with the soccer jocks crowd and another small group of loners, I'm not that social.

"Well I thought maybe I should have some experience for my mate so it will be even better!" Alli says in her girly voice. I just roll my eyes at her stupidness. "Whatever."

I turn back to continue to wash my feet when I see my feet are clean. Alli just watches me walk around the bathroom and then get changed, no big deal were twins so whatever. When I'm in my P.J's I hear my mom calling to us. "Eden, Alli, get down here! We have some more prepping to do!"

We hurry down stairs, my mom isn't a good woman to be left waiting. When I come down stairs I see my mom sitting down with a box of decorations in it. " If you girls what a party put the decorations up yourselves!" My mother says. She's really an awesome mom, she has done everything for us for the party. It's our 18th birthday tomorrow and the day we find our mates! There is actually a lot of kids who are born on the same day as us, the future Alpha Ian, one of the current Beta's kids, and a ton more. So we, Alli and I decided to throw a party for us all tomorrow after school!

When we were done with the decorations Alli and I climbed up the stairs to go collapse into our bedrooms. "Alli?" I say though the my mind. "Yes Eden?" She says back. "Goodnight sis." "Goodnight"

*******}$#!|*\'f€~+{€~$<+<€<*\¥{€{=~!~$~${€|+.

So did you like it? Please please pretty please!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND

FOLLOW!!!!!

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!