-17- Last Day & Chick-Fil-A

*Madison's POV*
Well today is the last day of Magcon. I'm gonna miss Miami but I'm happy I'll be reunited with my bed soon. The hotel we stayed in was nice but it's just not home.

"Yo Maranda, do you wanna go get Starbucks and go shopping since its the last day here?"

"Yasss!" She says

We get ready to head out. I'm wearing high waisted shorts of course and my Twenty One Pilots shirt with my black vans. Maranda is wearing high waisted shorts with a cute floral tank top with her low top white converse. I leave my hair down and wavy since I slept with it braided when it was wet. Maranda left her's down and straight.

"You ready bae?" I ask her

"Ready hoe!" She says back

*At Starbucks*

"I would like a Java Chip Frappe please!" I say to the lady

"And I'll have the same!" Maranda says

When we get our coffee we sit down and talk.

"So how's you and Matt?" I ask Maranda

"It's going really good!"

"Y'all are so s'cute!"

"You and Hayes are too!"

"I'm really gonna miss Miami!" I say to Maranda

"We should come back sometime! Just us girls, we can have a girl's getaway!" Maranda says back

"That's a great idea! I'm down!"

When we finish up our drinks we start to go shopping. We went to Hollister, and Forever21. I got 3 tank tops, one skater skirt, and a pair of flip flops that was on sale.

*Back at the Hotel*
When we get back to the hotel we start packing because we will go straight to the airport after we leave Magcon.

By the time we get done packing it's about time for Magcon so we start to get ready. I put on my new black skater skirt and a floral tank top with my black low top converse.

*knock*knock

"Yo, y'all ready? We are leaving now" Taylor says

"Yeah will be right out!" I say back

we get our luggage and put it in the car and head to Magcon.

*At Magcon*
They do the meet and greet first for about an hour and then get on with the show. Mahogany comes out first and start to DJ to get everybody pumped up. Then Shawn comes out and sings "Life of the Party, and "Strings". Next the guys come out and goof off and dance to "Lip Gloss" and play Truth or Dare. After that Jack and Jack sing "Wild Life", "Groove", and "Flights"

When the show is over we head to the airport and take flight back home.

When we arrive back in California, we get something to eat because we were starving when we got off the plane. We head to Chick-Fil-A. I get a chicken sandwich and waffle fries with a lemonade. I grab a packet of honey to put on my chicken sandwich before I sit down.

Me, Hayes, Maranda and Matt all sit at one table. Hayes is sitting at the right of me and Maranda is in front of me with Matt at her left.

Matt kept making moaning sounds when he would take a bite of his chicken sandwich.

"Is it good Matt?" Hayes asked while laughing

"I swear this is the best chicken ever!" Matt says

"It really is!" We all say in unison

After we get done eating we head back to our house.

"Mom! Me and Taylor are home!" I say as soon as I walk in the door

I see mom sitting on the couch with a worried look on her face with a girl that looks familiar. Wait that's Taylor's ex girl friend he broke up with a few weeks ago! But why is she here? And why does it look like she's been crying?

"Uh mom?" I say

"Where's Taylor?" Mom asks

"He's outside getting his luggage."

"Hey mom! A-Alyssa what are you doing here?" Taylor says when he comes in the house

"Sit down honey, we need to talk. Mom says

Author's Note:
Well that's chapter 17! Sorry for the cliffhanger! Be sure to read the next chapter when I update to see what happens! Love y'all😘❤️