Chapter 18

Disclaimer- I don't own naruto or any of its characters.
----------------------------------------------
Sasuke POV.

" I'll knock your teeth in! " I growled at the pathetic excuse of a brother in front of me.

" oh Uchiha's and I thought us harunos were hot heads. "

" TEME! WHERE ARE THY TEME OF TEMES!!! " a loud voice came from down the hall.

I grind my teeth together. The idiot

" oh we can't have any unfair interferences now can we. " he said with a mischievous smile.

" Dobe! Stay out of this room! "

" What! Why? " naruto says right in front of the door way.

" Dobe! You idiot move now! " I yelled while running towards the door. But I was to late again. All I could hear was blood dripping on the floor and I stopped.

"S-s-Sakura! " naruto cried out. Sakura had stood in front of naruto before her brother could hurt him. I seen a faint smile on her face while she fell to her knees with naruto turning her over and checking her wound. Her brother watched.

" D-D-D-don't worry N-n-naruto, S-sasuke I'm Ok. " she said softly trying to smile at me and naruto to try and make things less horrific.

" Shut up Sakura! You are not okay! " naruto cried. I was quiet looking at Sakura the whole time. Then her brother turned to me.

" there! I took care of the interferences! " he smiled and turned to me but I still kept my eyes on Sakura.

" naruto. "

"Ya..."

" watch Sakura and try to slow her blood loss there has to be something I'm here to help her. "

" got it! What about him. " naruto hissed I could tell he was over his boiling point which wasn't easy to make him do.

" I'll take care of him. "

" n-no! W-what I-f he H-hurts y-you. " Sakura said barley hear able.

" your still worried about me in your state? "

She smiled as much as she could.
"no matter what state of injury I am ill always worry about you. "

Then she passed out from blood loss. I look at her one more time before I look at him. And when I do it's a look of disapproval and anger.

" Why does she keep wanting to save you . " he growled with hatred clenching his fist tightly ready to strike at any moment.

" because different from you she cares for me and I actually care for her. But not like I'd ever say anything about it. "

" damn you. "

" Hn. "

He quickly jolted at me with the pair of scissors he stabbed Sakura with. I dodged the attacks he did with the scissors and grabbed his wrist and pulled the scissors away from him. He then kicked me in the stomach which made me bend over and he slammed him fist into my back. I smacked the ground and rolled over and kicked his legs which made him fall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto POV

Uh uhm urr. Okay let's check this drawer. Nope. Uh under this. Nope. Uhhhh in this closet thing?....nope.
I scurried around the side of the room sasuke wasn't fighting. Where the hell is the emergency medical kit! I looked behind me to see on a whale in big white letters " emergency kit " ...... I ran to grab it and came back to Sakura.