Chapter 22

As always the disclaimer first.

Disclaimer- I Mel do NOT own Naruto Or any of its characters.

Okay now to the regular scheduled program xD.

----------------------------------------------
Sakura POV.

Did that really just happen? Or was he like joking? I don't know but all I know is I'm never going to hear the end of this from ino. Well how about we think about this in class so we're not you know late. Oh yeah forgot about that! You also forgot that the uchiha just stole your first kiss. What? Oh my gosh he did didn't he. Yes,yes he did. Now go to class! Okay okay stop rushing I'm going. I run down the halls getting to class.
----------------------------------------------
Sakura POV.

I pant as I step into the classroom and drag my feet to my chair and immediately slouch down. Then I suddenly flair up remembering that my first period class was Kakashi and him being him is always late he never makes it on time to anything I rushed for no reason.

ringggggggggg

You have got to be kidding me right now. When I see that hatake in going to give him a peace of my Mind.

Thirty minutes later.

Oh. My. God. How late can this teacher be!

" Sakura-chan you look so mad are you okay? " Naruto asks me full of concern.

" huh? Oh sorry naruto yeah I'm fine I'm just waiting to have a certain chat with Kakashi. " I tap my fingers impatiently and click my tongue. And I see naruto slowly start backing away from me with a strike of fear in his bright blue eyes. Wait Sasuke's in this class to where is he? Oh that's right I forgot about that yeah I wonder where he went off too usually he would just you know sit in the back all emo like and stare out the window. Yeah I know.

" hello everyone sorry I'm a little late I was jus- " Kakashi walks into the room but is interrupted by the sound of the bell

Ringgggggggggggggg

" oh I guess class is over see you tomorrow everyone. " he smiles and grabs one of his perverted books from his desk. Yeah some teacher you are.

" Kakashi! " I storm my way up to his desk.

" oh hello Sakura. " I can tell Kakashi was getting a little nervous at my strut up there.

" you know I ran here just to remember your always late and then this time I just get back and you don't show up the whole class period! " I growl out at him.

" well uh Sakura I have a perfectly good reason for being late you se-----"

" oh no no no don't give me excu-- " I was cut off by a sasuke with his hand on my mouth.

" come on hot head we gotta get to class. " sasuke smirks and drags me away. I see Kakashi nod his head in a thankful way towards sasuke. And all I can do is glare at Kakashi as I get pulled along to class by sasuke.

" okay okay you can let me go now. " I pout at sasuke.

" Hn " he smirks not letting go.

" your not going to let me go huh. " I pout even more towards him.

" no "

" And why not. "

" if I let you go and you go kill Kakashi we can't go on that date. "

" your serious about this date thing!?!" I turn red.

" Hn why wouldn't I be? " he questioned.

" well not to be offensive or anything but your kinda you I don't see you as the guy to go out on dates and stuff like that. "

" Hn well I guess you were wrong. "

" nah I'm just special. " I smirk at him.

" more like special needs " he chuckles.

" now that's just rude. "

" Hn "

"You and your hn-ing" I role my eyes in a play ful way.

" anyway your going to make me late to class if your going to pull me along at least walk quicker. " I whine at him which him being him he slows down his walking which makes things take even longer and he just smirks every time I complain and try to pull him along.

" your such a meanie sasuke " I sigh while I don't complain the rest of the way to class.

----------------------------------------------

Now now I know this chapter is short and I know it's not completely what you guys were expecting but the little date between sasuke and Sakura will happen soon Kay? Lel anyway have a good day everyone. :)