Chapter II: A pleasant surprise

◇2 weeks later◇

JEFF'S POV
I heard a whispering voice attempting to wake me up. I groaned as a hand reached over the couch and gently shook my shoulder. "Jeff...jeff.." the nice voice was none other than Jack. "Hm, yeah? Wha-what is it?" I was half asleep, so I'm not sure if my words were audible. "Would- would you like to..sleep in my bed? I just feel bad that I got the bed." he shyly said in a low voice. Actually, I was getting pretty sore from having my legs hang over the arms of the couch, and a chance to get in bed wi- let me stop myself. I scolded myself. "Sure..yeah, that's cool." I was pretty awake now. I was trying my best to sound not-at-all desperate. I followed Jack to his room. He climbed in the bed and lay on the right side. I was hesitant, though I'm not sure why. This is totally innocent. I followed after Jack and lay on the left side. I wasn't planning on sleeping. 'I'll just fake sleep' I thought to myself. I planted my face in the pillow and softly 'snored.' I heard Jack giggle, "I know you're not asleep, Jeff." A smile appeared on my face. "Yeah I am!" I laughed after I said this because, well, obviously I wasn't. I felt Jack turn to me. I faced him as well. "Ja-" before the words could escape my mouth Jack flung himself at me. His sweet lips were on mine. I pulled back. I wanted him. I did. I pulled him closer and locked our lips once more. I ran my fingers through his hair as he wrapped his legs around mine. He flipped me on my back as he sat on his knees in front of me. Our shaky hands were rapidly trying to remove each other's clothes. We were successful in doing so. "Do you want me?" he breathed deeply and his voice seemed more sexy than usual. I nodded my head, desperately wanting him in me. "Say it. Do you want me?" he repeated. "Y-yes. I do. Now." I wasn't good at this talking stuff, but that would have to do. He smiled and slipped in me. Jack...I moaned.

What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom◇

■ JACKS POV ■

I collapsed onto Jeff, panting, and rolled off of him. He put his arm behind my head and I laid my head on his bare chest. "Do you think Ben heard us?" I said, suddenly remembering the roommate. I looked up to see Jeff's face. He was looking at me. "I hope not, although it's probably better than hearing the staged porn he watches." My mouth forced an O shape as I playfully hit Jeff. "I'm joking. That dude can sleep through an earthquake, I doubt he heard us." I chuckled. Right now, I was savering this moment; us in the nude, me resting on him. Us together. However, I was also exhausted from the acts that we performed minutes ago. The room became darker as I began to fall asleep.

Jeff's POV

I felt Jack's hot face as he lay on my chest; I think he was blushing. Of course this made me blush as well. I slowly slipped from under Jack, as he was using me as his pillow. He stirred around a bit before peacefully falling back asleep. While I quietly put my clothes on I caught a glimpse at the sleeping boy that I just made love to. What just happened still didn't seem real to me. I've been yearning for him since I laid my eyes on him. I hope he wasn't just going to act like everything was normal after this. I opened the door and closed it shut as I walked out. Ben was sleeping soundly when I peeked into his room. '1:34am' read the clock. I pulled his door shut and slipped on my shoes that lay by the back door. I put my hood on and walked into the woods. A walk by myself always soothes me, but maybe Jack and I could walk together sometimes. I'd like that.

(If you like the story so far please comment. It'll mean a lot! :)