broken home ; l.h. ☹

☹☹☹

Physical abuse can be defined as any intentional act causing injury or trauma to another person by way of bodily contact. In most cases, children are the victims of physical abuse, but adults can also be victims, as in cases of domestic violence.
Alternative terms sometimes used include physical assault or physical violence, and may also include sexual abuse. Physical abuse may involve more than one abuser, and more than one victim.

☹☹☹

first book/series relating to mental health.

I am not a therapist, doctor, or anything of that sort. I am just a teenager who wants to bring awareness to the topic, so many things might not be accurate or correct, but please don't judge since I'm telling you now that I'm not a professional and I'm just trying my best.

The idea for this came because there are so many people out there in situations like this that are afraid to speak up and get help, and I want to hopefully bring awareness about abuse and why you should help those in need. And, it's also based on the song "Beaten In Lips" by Beartooth which speaks on the topic.

Please be aware that as I write this, I'm also looking into research and trying to make this as accurate and realistic as possible. There will be graphic scenes and language, so please do me the favor of being respectful and not immature, putting into consideration that there are people that live like this everyday.

The story takes place in 2014 and 5SOS is 17-18 y/o, and look the way they did in 2014 and a bit of 2015, but feel free to imagine them how you'd like.

So now that I'm done with informing you, I hope you enjoy the story and happy reading ! :)

-niallsimaginationx

Please seek help if you are experiencing any kind of abuse. You are not alone.