Chapter 2| A Switch

Hey guys! We apologize for the ridiculously long wait. We appreciate all of you who continued to wait! Make sure to vote and comment. It really keeps us going for you guys! Make sure to follow StanTheManX, she is writing this book too!

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Silence was all Stan could hear. He heard Kyle laugh awkwardly and ask, "Yeah...who's your faggot crush?" Stan's heart pounded, everything became blurry and he couldn't hear. He tried to make a sound but nothing would come out. Panic attack Stan thought. He tried breathing slowly and took notice of everything outside.

Within a few seconds he pulled himself out of it. He managed to turn to Kyle and say "That information is classified." With a weak smile, he got up from the bench and reached out to grab Kyle's hand.

Kyle looked at him, "Not gonna tell your super best friend? I see how it is.." Stan still felt uneasy, Kyle stopped smiling and looked at the pond. "Want to head back home?" Stan nodded and they stood up. They walked back home in what seemed like dead silence although Stan's mind was racing.

Stan's breath was steady now. He stopped walking and looked at Kyle, who turned around. "Thanks for trusting me dude, it really means a lot." Kyle's face lit up, his cheeks became red. Stan couldn't tell if it was from the cold or his words. Regardless, he began to blush too. Kyle turned back around and continued walking, Stan followed.

    "I'll see you tomorrow at school" Kyle said as he opened his back door. Stan waved and walked to his front yard. Glancing up, he saw Cartman at Kyle's doorstep, snickering with his pants down, squatted and ready to take a shit. What the hell?

Stan pulled out his phone and snapped a picture just before Kyle's dad opened the window and yelled "I'M A LAWYER AND I WILL SUE YOU!" Stan hid behind the bush and watched absentmindedly.

"Shit!" Cartman got up and ran for his fat life. "Damn Jew!"

Stan walked home and crawled up the tree next to his window to find his dad passed out in his bed. Jesus Christ what now?! Beer bottles were scattered in his room. Stan shook his dad's shoulder in an attempt to wake him up. "Dad... Dad wake up.'"

"Ugghhh...calling someone mentally retarded is offensive..."

"DAD WAKE UP" Stan yelled. Randy sat up and spilled beer all over himself.

"GOD DAMN IT STAN LOOK AT THIS MESS! YOU'RE GROUNnnn...ded." Randy's eyes closed and he fell back onto the bed.

My god he's so dramatic Stan rolled his eyes, grabbed his earbuds and a blanket. He headed downstairs and threw himself on the couch. He stared at the ceiling, music playing in the background of his thoughts. Before he knew it, he was passed out.

Right next door, Kyle was also staring up the ceiling. I wonder what happened back there. He was curious about Stan, but Clyde eventually flooded his thoughts. He gazed at the snow-capped mountains as he drifted away.

As usual, they all met up at the same bus stop. The chime played.

Kenny looked around and asked, "Who the fuck keeps playing that??" Everyone turned to him and shrugged.

"Not me."

The bus pulled up later than usual and they sat down. The school bus arrived in front of South Park High and everyone darted out, hurrying to their classes. While they were running, Kyle's hat flew off and he turned around to pick up when Stan yelled, "Keep running!" He swooped down to grab Kyle's hat and slapped it onto his head. That was normal.