Chapter 4| A Feeling

Yo! So sorry for the ridiculous wait. School is difficult. Also, we're lazy. But we love you and are gonna continue no matter what! Don't forget to vote and comment ;);)

Thanks!!

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Kenny is the first one up, he decides lays in bed and scroll through social media until the others wake up.

Kyle and Eric wake up to a tour guide knocking on their door. He tells them that today is a free day, and that they are welcome to look around town and go into any class they'd like. He also tell them that breakfast is open in the cafe.

"Will Stan ever wake up?" Kenny asks, glancing up from his phone. He looked back at his phone and chuckled as he read a text. He was probably texting some chick he met.

Kyle sighs, "I dunno dude, you and Cartman can go eat breakfast if you want, I'll wait for Stan and we can meet up later?"

"Sure" he replied as they got up and got dressed, "I'll text you or something."

Cartman came into the room wearing khakis and a polo t-shirt, his hair was gelled back.

"Why the hell do you look more like a douchebag than usual?" Kyle asked.

"I am going to get more mature friends. You guys are too immature for me, and I need to make older friends. Suck it." Cartman waddled out the door.

"K see you." Kyle said and rolled his eyes as they closed the door. He looked over at Stan, who was sleeping like a baby.

Some time later Stan finally wakes up, he stretches and yawns.

He looks around, "Did they leave? What time is it?"

Kyle looks at his phone and reads "1:06 pm."

"Oh shit sorry.." Have you been waiting for me to wake up?

"Yeah.. the guys went to eat breakfast a while ago, I told them maybe we'd meet up later.

"Oh..."

"What's wrong?" Kyle looked at him.

"Nothing! Nothing.. you wanna go look around town?"

"Yeah of course dude, we don't want to miss out. You should probably go wash up first, you drool in your sleep."

Stan covered his face with the blanket and blushed. "I uh, I'm gonna go do that now."

"Wait. You and Wendy aren't gonna hang out? I don't mind being the third wheel."

"Uhh no she said that she and the girls are gonna go shopping or something boring."

"Oh ok, just don't want her to get mad at you... again."

"Yeah..."

As Kyle waited for Stan to freshen up, he realized a few months ago he would be annoyed that Stan got up so late. Now, it was almost like he'd do anything for Stan. I guess the past experiences made us closer friends. He pulled out his DS and played random Mario mini games to pass the time.

Stan walked out of the bathroom drying his hair off with a towel.

"You ready?" Kyle asked.

"Yeah, let's dip."

They hopped on the bus going to the town. When they arrived there, it was packed. It was full of seniors from their school, and other schools pointing at various restaurants and stores that they liked.